Everything posted by dirty dawg
-
West Jessamine 5 Lawrence County 0 LIT
Cline threw this game for LC Shepherd threw on Saturday against Jtown.
-
Whos your Picks to win State ??
that's really cute....
-
2009 Lawrence County
I am sincerely wishing nothing but the best to this hard working group of young men!
-
Lawrence County 2 Greenup County 0
Congratulations to Chandler on this milestone in his high school career!
-
Lawrence County @ East Carter 3/23
Lawrence's Coach is actually 7 games out. But no, LC always plays East first or at least very early in season, at least for the last few years anyway.
-
Breathitt County 37 Lawrence County 14
In his mind, yes. BUT his parents and coaches have agreed that another hit to that shoulder could cause a longterm injury and they aren't willing to risk it He actually played in the Greenup game but wasn't well and played against doctors advice.
-
Breathitt County 37 Lawrence County 14
He only kicked this week. He's not "playing" anymore this season due to a shoulder injury from the Rowan County game. The coaches and his parents have agreed that they cannot risk further injury to this shoulder.
-
Lawrence Co. vs Greenup 10/24
Interesting, I hadn't heard anything of that?
-
Lawrence Co. vs Greenup 10/24
No doubt this thread will be interesting but let's get it going....
-
Rowan County 46 Lawrence County 0
Well they lost Chris Kazee after the Boyd game and Shepherd injured his right shoulder at the end of the 1st quarter I think.
-
Top Sophmores is the state KY
Shepherd from Lawrence County.
-
To Lawrence County players on this site.
I would like to take a minute to say a heartfelt thank you to all those who have posted in this thread. These boys have shown character and have taken every knock and bang possible but still keep going. As a die hard supporter of LC and the new staff, I for one appreciate the kind words and the encouragement spoken by each of you.
-
Lawrence County Sanctions
I think the ruling is a joke! Completely too severe. 1 or 2 games maybe but all the other stuff? When you take into consideration the actions of the PRP player and the umpire doing NOTHING about it, this punishment again is too severe and very one-sided. If KHSAA wants to enforce sportmanship, players should have to adhere to the ruling as well. Anyone can watch the game film and see that it wasn't a blantant push-IMO it was a bump that occured in the heat of the moment and I believe not intentional after watching the replay.
-
Lawrence County updates
I have to admit that I was quite suprised with what I saw on Saturday-and in a good way. It seems there is whole new attitude amongst the team and a drive I haven't seen in a few years. They actually looked pretty good both sides of the ball. There are some younger players looking hungry to play. The sophomore and junior class look very strong. Overall I am looking forward to the season getting started!
-
Lawrence County/East Carter Scrimmage
I understand that Mark Fitzpatrick came out, took some time off due to a family illness, came back and then quit. William Montgomery is out for a medical problem until further testing is completed.
-
2008 Lawrence County
Well it could be that the football field has been sowed and a sprinkler system just recently installed?
-
2008 Lawrence County
Really?? I have never known Tyler to have any attitude other than very positive and motivated??
-
Lawrence Co. 12 Johnson Central 2
LC takes the 57th district chmpionship. Congrats Dawgs and:dancingpa Good luck in the regionals!!:dancingpa
-
Lawrence County 1 Johnson Central 0
I checked the books-Shepherd actually had 13 KO's.
-
8th. Graders playing Varsity
I understand that-my point was that he was a TRUE 8th grader and a starting pitcher/infielder for varsity when he was named MVP of the 15th district last season.
-
Lawrence County 3 Louisville Trinity 1
LC wins this one in 8 innings.
-
8th. Graders playing Varsity
Not the one at Lawrence County-he's 15 and a TRUE freshman.
-
Lawrence County wins over Trinity and Franklin county
The Dawgs made a stop in Frankfort on the return from Florida and picked up 2 wins, beating Louisville Trinity 3-1 in 8 innings and then taking Franklin County 2-1. Nice showing by the Dawgs and congratulations!!
-
8th. Graders playing Varsity
Well said!! We have a kid in lawrence county that started varsity as a 7 th grader(he's now a freshman). he got pitching experience then and as an 8th grader was a starting pitcher and infielder. He actually was named MVP of the 15th district last season. He is a very mature kid who has traveled and played baseball since he was young but the fact is true that it does take a certain kind of kid to handle the situation of facing players that are older and stronger. Not everyone can do that . bottom line is if that kid is good enough, he deserves to play.
-
Lawrence Co. vs Greenup Co.
Final was 5-2 in favor of the Dawgs