Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breathitt County 37 Lawrence County 14

Featured Replies

Did Chandler Shepard play? I looked at the scoring line in the Lexington paper and did not see his name.

Did Chandler Shepard play? I looked at the scoring line in the Lexington paper and did not see his name.

 

Thats a good question. I have said the same thing the past couple weeks. He is an excellent athlete and I havent heard anything about him the past couple weeks. Tough year in Louisa.

Did Chandler Shepard play? I looked at the scoring line in the Lexington paper and did not see his name.

 

He only kicked this week. He's not "playing" anymore this season due to a shoulder injury from the Rowan County game. The coaches and his parents have agreed that they cannot risk further injury to this shoulder.

Is he physically able to play?

Is he physically able to play?

 

In his mind, yes. BUT his parents and coaches have agreed that another hit to that shoulder could cause a longterm injury and they aren't willing to risk it He actually played in the Greenup game but wasn't well and played against doctors advice.

He has the ability to be a very special player, I hope he makes a full recovery and is ready to roll next season.

The Shephard kid is a great athlete and a great Football player, but if I was his parents, I would keep a Baseball Uniform on him full time. The kid is a great pitcher.

 

Good Luck to Shephard in the future and hope he has a quick recovery.

Anybody know what Channing Fugate did for BC?

Not sure what he ended up with,but I think he had over 100 yards and 2 td's at the half.

Anybody know what Channing Fugate did for BC?

 

He had 153 yds and three TDs.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.