Everything posted by bobcatfan4ever
-
Breathitt County 24 Somerset 13
This game will help both teams down the road.
-
Breathitt County/Somerset Updates
What happend there. Sounded like he carried his block too far out of bounds. Is that what you heard?
-
Breathitt County/Somerset Updates
About 5 minutes left.
-
Breathitt County/Somerset Updates
TD Breathitt go for 2 and get it. 24-7 Breathitt
-
Breathitt County/Somerset Updates
Intercepted. Breathitt 1st down on Somerset 35.
-
Breathitt County/Somerset Updates
Partial power failure/surge. No scoreboard or clocks. Trying to keep time on field. It is a bit of chaos right now.
-
Breathitt County/Somerset Updates
This center is having all sorts of trouble for Somerset. Snapped into endzone on 4 down for a safety. 16-7 Breahitt..Somerset kicking off.
-
Breathitt County/Somerset Updates
Trent just broke a long td run. 14-7 Breathitt.
-
Breathitt County/Somerset Updates
Trent is a one man wrecking crew. They need to just turn him loose.
-
Breathitt County 36 Jackson County 14
Yeah just talking with some people who were at the game. I guess it was 27-0 at the end of one and then Breathitt scored and got a safety at the very start of the 2nd qter. After that all starters were pulled and they agreed on running clock for rest of game. So Breathitt's JV played all of 2nd qtr plus entire 2nd half.
-
Breathitt County/Estill County Updates
Ouch!
-
Breathitt County/Estill County Updates
Half time yet? I thought this one might get out of hand.
-
Breathitt County/Estill County Updates
Thanks for the update. Keep them coming please.
-
Knott County Central 56 Letcher County Central 50
LCC has proven they are number 3, followed by Breathitt County, Buckhorn, and Hazard. I don't follow it that much, but didn't Breathitt beat LCC at LCC earlier this year? Scratch that I looked at the score wrong. LCC actually won that game in overtime by 3.
-
Paul Columbia resigns at George Rogers Clark
You are exactly right. I have worked in Winchester for years and several of my coworkers have had kids to play for the program. I have been to a few games and from what I have seen they have all the talent in the world just about every year I have seen them play. With the right coach and the right system this school could become a dominant program year in and year out in my opinion.
-
2011 KHSAA 1A State Championship: Hazard 24 Mayfield 6
24 to 6 don't sound like an upset. That was a statement by Hazard.
-
Mayfield vs. Hazard Predictions
I won't be surprised in the least if Hazard scores a few points. I still think they are over matched though. This one could get ugly if Hazard does not play a perfect game.
-
Belfry/Garrard County Updates
Garrard is making some big plays over the top sounds like. All their scores have been big yardage plays. Belfry just turned it over. They seem to be in a funk. If Belfry gets down by more than 2 scores it might be lights out. They are just not equipped for quick strikes.
-
Belfry/Garrard County Updates
I still think Belfry will win. They just have to stop those big plays.
-
Belfry/Garrard County Updates
This score really surprises me. I hope Belfry didn't overlook Garrard wanting to get to Central. This Garrard teams looks like they are fired up and have a big crowd on hand from the sound of the radio.
-
Belfry/Garrard County Updates
Garrard 8 Belfry 0. Garrard scores on a 75 yard pass.
-
Belfry 28 Breathitt County 14
These 2 teams were very close. Mistakes were the difference in the game. It was about what I expected with mistakes deciding who wins. Belfry did a great job keeping Breathitt's offense off the field with clock management and a several turnovers. These 2 teams will meet again next year no doubt as I believe the core groups are mainly Jr's.
-
Central 26 Bell County 0
Breathitt and Belfry are all too familiar with the speed that they the put on the field. Its hard to prepare for what you will see coming out of the mountains there is just nothing like it up there. They have a great team and I really do not see anyone getting in there way again this year.
-
Belfry/Breathitt County Updates
Breathitt 7 Belfry 6
-
Belfry/Breathitt County Updates
Still 6 to 0 at the half. It is a defensive struggle. Breathitt has 2 turnovers and Belfry has 1 I believe.