Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mayfield vs. Hazard Predictions

Who wins? 55 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Mayfield vs. Hazard...two teams from literally opposite sides of the state. Who wins this State Championship? Why?

  • Replies 58
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want Hazard but I think this one will be all Mayfield.

If anything I will say they are a better team and the schedule has to have them somewhat better prepared.

Mayfield will have their hands full, last night we lost another lineman, we will have to go it without 2 starters up front. I still think Mayfield has to much but that could be a troubling factor for us as we are having to rely on kids without as much experience but they will get the start of their lives and will give it their all. I hate this for senior Seth Clifton who was hurt last night. He has been a warrior this year. McAlpin who also was lost for the year is a sophmore so he will have another day but I hate it for him and Mills as well

Mayfield 31 Hazard 20

Mayfield 31 Hazard 20

 

Hazard scoring 20, hmmm............I would be suprised, that is a area of strength

Anyone have any information on Hazard? I know last year they were pass happy.

It was reported on the coaches Show this morning that they are much more of a run oriented team.

Hazard scoring 20, hmmm............I would be suprised, that is a area of strength

 

I won't be surprised in the least if Hazard scores a few points. I still think they are over matched though. This one could get ugly if Hazard does not play a perfect game.

I don't think it will be anything like last year, the Cardinals were so explosive on offense that they just took Hazard out of the game very quickly after the turnovers that Hazard had. I do think that the Cardinals will again be way to fast for Hazard and the Cardinals will win by a couple of touchdowns.

It was reported on the coaches Show this morning that they are much more of a run oriented team.

 

That is bad news for Hazard fans. Mayfield's run defense is among the best I have seen in the last few years.

It will be a closer game than last year. Hopefully Labront Scott will be available, but, he supposedely has a torn hamstring and OL/DL Clifton is already out for the game. Thats 2 big blows for the team. I think the Cards still win, but, I certainly don't expect Hazard to have 3-4 1st half fumbles like they did last year. The D will be the key. I think it'll be in the neighborhood of 21-7..

Ask Mr. Jackson. It's up to him how many points he WANTS to put on the board.

I believe that Mayfield wins pretty big, not as bad as last year though. Even with the losses at the OL, the defense will be too much. Any defense that holds Beechwood to under 200 yards for a whole game in this season is VERY good. Good luck to both teams.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.