Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lawrence Co. vs Greenup 10/24

Who wins? 45 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Lawrence County
      53%
    • Greenup County
      46%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

No doubt this thread will be interesting but let's get it going....

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to give some insight and intelligent remarks, but I just can't seem to understand this district. I never know what is going to happen when the teams in the district match up.

How bout a poll Ram?

Is the winner chosen at the coin toss, whoever wins it, wins the game. Might as well, it is a toss up. I'd have to give the edge to LC because of the tougher schedule, however, you never know.

Is the winner chosen at the coin toss, whoever wins it, wins the game. Might as well, it is a toss up. I'd have to give the edge to LC because of the tougher schedule, however, you never know.

Tougher schedule???? Russell, Letcher County Central, Wheelersburg, Raceland, and Ashland. I dont know how you can get much tougher out of district play. GC has played a hell of a schedule this year.

Tougher schedule???? Russell, Letcher County Central, Wheelersburg, Raceland, and Ashland. I dont know how you can get much tougher out of district play. GC has played a hell of a schedule this year.

 

Belfry

Russell

Sheldon Clark

Prestonsburg

 

That is tougher IMO, not to mention Lawrence County's play against them verses the play of Greenup County against their competition.

 

LC also has Letcher County Central and Breathitt County on the schedule.

 

Lawrence County has a tougher schedule, JMO.

Belfry

Russell

Sheldon Clark

Prestonsburg

 

That is tougher IMO, not to mention Lawrence County's play against them verses the play of Greenup County against their competition.

 

LC also has Letcher County Central and Breathitt County on the schedule.

 

Lawrence County has a tougher schedule, JMO.

Raceland is #2 in the state. Ashland has won 5 in a row, Wheelersburg is always a powerhouse in Ohio, LC has played a good schedule to say that schedule is tougher is insane.

Tougher schedule???? Russell, Letcher County Central, Wheelersburg, Raceland, and Ashland. I dont know how you can get much tougher out of district play. GC has played a hell of a schedule this year.

 

AMEN to that Coupon.

Lawrence County gets their first win by 2 td's.

I know people are down on both programs. Playing at LC gives them an advantage?? I am going to stay with my alma mater and pick GC in a true toss up.

How bout a poll Ram?

There you go my friend.

Pretty even match up for this one.

 

I'll got with LC. No reasoning, just a feeling.

 

Should be a great game.

Should be a great matchup. I'm going to base my prediction on Rowan County as crazy as that might sound. Greenup Co. beat Rowan Co. and Rowan Co. crushed Lawrence Co. 49-0 so I say Greenup Co. wins this one.

This one imo is a toss up, I thought that both teams would have a better record (especially LC) at this point. I will pick LCHS at home.

I'm going with GCHS I think the boys can pull together and get a win here. It will also help if Grayson returns like they said he might. Besides the boys that were all ready out against Ashland we had no injuries, so it should be a better game.:D GOOD LUCK GCHS have a great game.:dancingpa

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.