Rowan County 46 Lawrence County 0

arrows68

Congratulations to Rowan County on their first district win under Coach ShaDon Brown. I really felt Lawrence had a good chance of winning this game . # 32 for Rowan is a heck of a player he is like trying to catch a chicken when gets out in space. Nice job of bouncing back after a tough loss @ Sheldon Clark last week.

LC is a very mysterous team. I listened to part of this one on the radio, couldn't believe how this one went. Seemed like nothing went right for LC and Rowan attacked the Bulldogs from every angle with success. The back breaker was when Rowan hit on a 89 yd TD pass just before Half to put the Vikings up 30-0 I believe. Also I dont believe that I ever heard Chandler Shepherds name, was he out of this game? Maybe someone from LC could answer this. I know he is a tremendous talent.

What a surprising score! I would have never expected this outcome.

Congratulations to Rowan Co.

I hope LC can bounce back.

I think that it will be hard for LC to bounce back on this one. I am not saying they won't but it will be hard I thought that this one would get them in the win column. Good Luck LC.

Lawrence County is already playing like they have lost respect for their Staff. They have no belief in the playcalling or what they are being asked to do. But out of all fairness to the players, there has been some questionable play calling to say the least.

Looks like another year before the Bulldogs get back on track. Obviously this tough schedule didnt help much.