Everything posted by JP55
-
Letcher County Central 34 Whitley County 27
Final
-
Breathitt 7 Hazard 3
I believe hip pointer.
-
Lawrence Co ?
They're the real deal.
-
Why so many forfeit?
Sports Overtime said that were 3 in the state tonight.
-
Harlan County 12 Letcher Central 7
Well, this is a shocker.
-
Letcher County Central / Harlan County Predictions
I will take LCC in this one, but if they do not come out prepared they could be in for a real dog fight.
-
Letcher County Central / Harlan County Predictions
Anyone?
-
Letcher County Central 35 Perry County Central 32
He is just a 10th grader? You have to see this kid play. IMO, yes, better than Amis.
-
Letcher County Central 35 Perry County Central 32
I have no idea, but IMO he is the best player on their team.
-
Prestonsburg 24 Sheldon Clark 19
The runner was stopped a full yard short, on S OT he didn't stretch the ball across after he was stopped either. So how can the ref call it a score if the ball is laying on the 1 yard line??
-
Frankfort 35 Middlesboro 14
How has Middlesboro dropped this far?
-
Letcher County Central 35 Perry County Central 32
LCC fumbled the opening kickoff and PCC recovered and scored on the very next play. The game was back and fourth, #8 for PCC is a beast of a back, breaking tackles all night. The difference maker was Dustin Brown for LCC 3 TD's on the ground, a real physical runner. LCC just too tough for the Dores.
-
Johnson Central 36 Breathitt County 14
I don't see them getting past The Tomcats.
-
Letcher County Central 35 Perry County Central 32
Final.:clap:
-
Prestonsburg @ Sheldon Clark Predictions
I'll take P'Burg by 3.
-
Perry County Central vs Letcher County Central
You're right.
-
North Oldham 31 South Oldham 7
My fault, South was who I was talking about the entire time. I think I got confused.
-
Perry County Central vs Letcher County Central
People amaze me with their bold predictions of LCC getting blew out. PCC has beat Breathitt Co. and so has every one else this year. LCC has beat hazard and nearly took out Belfry. LCC is not a a cake team.
-
Perry County Central vs Letcher County Central
Could be the biggest game in the mountains this week.
-
PCC vs LCC
I couldn't find a thread about it. Could be the biggest game in the mountains this week.
-
Breathitt County vs Johnson Central
These teams records have ruined the appeal to this game, but still, two very good teams that could make an impact come playoffs.
-
Harlan County 35 Powell Valley, VA 0
And I'm entitled to disagree, that's why this site is here.
-
Harlan County 35 Powell Valley, VA 0
You don't think an ALL STATE RB would have made a difference?
-
North Oldham 31 South Oldham 7
No, it's 8.
-
North Oldham 31 South Oldham 7
Isn't South Oldham very young though? Just 8 seniors I believe.