Harlan County 12 Letcher Central 7

I said HC would win 20-16, but I guess 12-7 is even better. HC played great "D" and got pressure on the QB most of the night. Other than a few big runs by Letcher's QB they did not move the ball. HC also had a TD early in the game called back on a holding call. Coach Larkey put the Green kid a QB and he made several big plays. This was the best game I have seen @ that stadium since the Bell Co./Cawood game in I believe 1994.

I believe the score of that game was 12-7 also. Great job by Coach Larkey, staff, and players.

As I have said you can't question the genius that is Larkey!

TJ did make a difference, he and #80 running the ball was a nice surprise.

The Defense was just awesome! Just to show what they can do when the Offense lets them get some rest!

Coach lit that fire I've been wanting, now he just has to stoke it!

Team win, the whole team was "player of the game"

Big Win!!! Go Bears!!!

I don't know why so many people think it's a shocker.

Harlan County played Letcher Central very tough last year at Whitesburg, and both teams lost about the same amount of players.

I picked Harlan County to win this one in the preseason.

I don't know why so many people think it's a shocker.

Harlan County played Letcher Central very tough last year at Whitesburg, and both teams lost about the same amount of players.

I picked Harlan County to win this one in the preseason.

I agree, the people outside Harlan County just don't realize I suppose. Great win! Maybe this will calm down the notions of Harlan County not winning another game because that was just laughable.