Harlan County 12 Letcher Central 7

I am SOOOO pround of each and every one of our Bears! They played a great game. The defense was just slammin' - they were hitting hard, played tough, rushed Letcher's quarterback ALLLLLLL NIGHT LONG! :ylsuper: I woke up with a smile on my face and I still can't keep from smiling. These boys are capable of great things when they all come out and play like we know they can...like they played last night!

Player of the game went to the entire Black Bear Team and it was well deserved by all. :banana:

There was a big home crowd there, but not as big as there has been in the previous home games - those who didn't come sure missed a great game!

Great win for the Bears. After watching them against Whitley, I was one who said they may not win another, possibly Clay County, and that was it. After a win against Letcher, the Bears have a good chance of playing at home in the playoffs.

As far as district play, looks like Perry County Central will be their toughest challenge, but they will have their hands full with North Laurel next week. It will be the father vs. son showdown, and should be a good one.

The offense done what they needed to and the Defense handled the rest! Good team effort!

This district is like a barrel of monkeys you stick one down in the barrel and who knows what you pull out! Makes it very exciting for every team though and all of us fans plus it gives us something to talk about!