Everything posted by jitterbug2
-
Boyle County 21 Allen County-Scottsville 14
I quite agree.
-
Boyle County 25 Bell County 21
well said
-
Bell County 55 Rockcastle County 0
Was Bell that good or Rockets that bad?
-
Sportsmanship
Somemay have booed but when you feel like you were cheated even tho it was the refs it can sometimes be hard to control your emotions and after you calm down you realize that it was a mistake. I am sure that this has happened to everyone at least once. I was not there but it sure sound like a very dissapointing end for the RC team.
-
District runner-up/State Champ?
They must not have had same referees as Scott/Rockcastle game.
-
Sportsmanship
I was not there but I am sure that the emotions of the moment got to them and they were not really blaming the team but it was dissapointing to get cheated this way. I am sure Scott would have done the same if the situation was reversed
-
Scott County vs. Mercy
Hope Mercy gets better refs than the previous game had or they won't have a chance.
-
Highlands v. Boyle County
:thumb:
-
Highlands v. Boyle County
:thumb:
-
4A Final: Boyle County 42 Lone Oak 39 2OT
:thumb:
-
Boyle County 13 Bell County 10
:thumb::thumb::thumb:
-
Boyle County 13 Bell County 10
:thumb:
-
Boyle County 13 Bell County 10
:thumb:
-
4A Final: Boyle County/Lone Oak Predictions
Good luck LO
-
Bell County 48 Rockcastle County 0
:clap:If you must get beat at least it was by the (probably) state winner. Congratulations Bell You played a good game.
-
Harlan County 12 Letcher Central 7
Congratulations Bears on a Great Win!!!
-
Rockcastle/Madison Southern Predictions
Rock 27 MS 6 half
-
Knox Central 34 McCreary Central 6
:thumb::thumb:AGREE
-
Pulaski County 47 Rockcastle County 41
They are always escorted off the field after a game. I never seen anyone threaten them. One was just hollering at them as PC had 12 players on the field and no call. I do not think that would have changed the outcome however.
-
McCreary Central 40 Pineville 24
Good Job MC
-
Did Boyle County run up score?
:thumb:
-
Alcoa, TN 42 Bell County 14
:thumb::thumb: I think Alcoa checked in at the Hilton, beat the Hilton, and checked OUT of the Hilton.
-
North Laurel 36 Pulaski County 33
:clap:Congratulations NL and Chris Larkey. Nice win Keep it up!!!
-
Bell County/Alcoa Predictions
Probably no Bell either. MC may surprise some folks. No need to put another team down.
-
Cov. Cath. player seriously injured in 7 on 7
May God bless him with a speedy recovery.