Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jitterbug2

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jitterbug2

  1. Was Bell that good or Rockets that bad?
  2. Somemay have booed but when you feel like you were cheated even tho it was the refs it can sometimes be hard to control your emotions and after you calm down you realize that it was a mistake. I am sure that this has happened to everyone at least once. I was not there but it sure sound like a very dissapointing end for the RC team.
  3. They must not have had same referees as Scott/Rockcastle game.
  4. I was not there but I am sure that the emotions of the moment got to them and they were not really blaming the team but it was dissapointing to get cheated this way. I am sure Scott would have done the same if the situation was reversed
  5. Hope Mercy gets better refs than the previous game had or they won't have a chance.
  6. :clap:If you must get beat at least it was by the (probably) state winner. Congratulations Bell You played a good game.
  7. Congratulations Bears on a Great Win!!!
  8. They are always escorted off the field after a game. I never seen anyone threaten them. One was just hollering at them as PC had 12 players on the field and no call. I do not think that would have changed the outcome however.
  9. :thumb::thumb: I think Alcoa checked in at the Hilton, beat the Hilton, and checked OUT of the Hilton.
  10. :clap:Congratulations NL and Chris Larkey. Nice win Keep it up!!!
  11. Probably no Bell either. MC may surprise some folks. No need to put another team down.
  12. May God bless him with a speedy recovery.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.