Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Letcher County Central / Harlan County Predictions

Who will win? 14 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

    • Letcher County Central
      71%
    • Harlan County
      28%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Anyone?

I will take LCC in this one they seem to be playing pretty well now. But HC has something to prove after last season. Coach Larkey will have his team ready to play.

Letcher Central 28-7.

LCC will win 35-7

The HC vs LCC game will always be special! The Cougars were our first ever opponent and that was a great game, I look for our boys to come out and play with that "fire" I keep saying they need. Should be a good game. The first half of the Whitley game was pretty close and it took me a while in the

2nd half to feel like the game was out of hand. The Bears producing on offense is the key to them winning this game! Got to give that strong D some rest.

  • Author

I will take LCC in this one, but if they do not come out prepared they could be in for a real dog fight.

I hate to ever pick against Larkey, but I think LCC just has more talent this year. I hope I am wrong, but have to take LCC in this one.

 

LCC 28

HC 20

Poll added.

Harlan County will be hard pressed to win another game this season. There isn't enough playmakers in the skill positions to put enough points on the board.

 

Letcher Central 30

Harlan County 7

Two great Coaches. I think LCC has more talent, could be a long night for Harlan Co. LCC35-14.

Letcher Central 38

Harlan County 14

Harlan County will be hard pressed to win another game this season. There isn't enough playmakers in the skill positions to put enough points on the board.

 

Letcher Central 30

Harlan County 7

The Bears still have a great Coach, above average "D", and 3 solid TB's that Coach Larkey likes to rotate. How many teams in the mountains can say they have that all on one team? I look for the Bears to control the clock with those 3 backs and play physical on "D".

 

Bears 20

LCC- 16:thumb:

I figured this one would have several posts. I hope the fans of HC has not jumped off the wagon after the loss to Whitley Co. Good Luck to Coach Larkey and his Bears.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.