Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Letcher County Central / Harlan County Predictions

Who will win? 14 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

    • Letcher County Central
      71%
    • Harlan County
      28%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I finally got to watch Harlan County for the first time last week. As someone mentioned, I'm not sure they will win another game. Unfortunately, the district is stacked this year, and though they are a fair team, they will probably fall to better talent.

 

Letcher is probably the favorite in the district at this point. The Bears have no speed, but don't have a lot of size either. With Harlan County's inexperienced defensive backfield, I think Letcher will have no trouble tossing the ball around.

 

Letcher - 32

Harlan Co. - 12

Coach says there will be some different faces on the field this week! I wondering if he is starting with QB? Larry had been decent but just don't have the arm strength not sure what the other options have though! Not real sure where else he can pull in a new face. Maybe if TJ moves to QB we will have a new RB on the field (Jake Middleton?) Maybe it will be sophomore QB against sophomore QB! I look for a complete different approach then the Whitley game! I think we have a good team as is but they need a fire lit and maybe changing up some things moving some boys out of their comfort zone will be the spark that lights the fire!

 

Go Bears!!!!

The Bears can do it...I've got oodles of faith in them. Come on boys and show us what you got tonight!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Coach says there will be some different faces on the field this week! I wondering if he is starting with QB? Larry had been decent but just don't have the arm strength not sure what the other options have though! Not real sure where else he can pull in a new face. Maybe if TJ moves to QB we will have a new RB on the field (Jake Middleton?) Maybe it will be sophomore QB against sophomore QB! I look for a complete different approach then the Whitley game! I think we have a good team as is but they need a fire lit and maybe changing up some things moving some boys out of their comfort zone will be the spark that lights the fire!

 

Go Bears!!!!

 

Personally, I feel that a good look for the Bears would be to move Green to fullback and keep Marcus McMillan and Cody Taylor at tailback. McMillan was having a great year, but has lost some carries to Taylor as of late, which I don't understand, but they are both good, fast, young backs. Green has just gotten too slow to be a top-notch tailback. He had a lot of promise when he was younger, but hasn't progressed that much.

 

I don't think there would be a drop off moving Green from tailback, but I think it would be in the Bears best interest. Moving him to QB may not be a bad move either. He would probably make better decisions than Williamson.

 

I would really like to see the Bears come alive and make the playoffs. A win tonight would go a long way in that.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.