Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Letcher County Central 34 Whitley County 27

Featured Replies

Final

Let's try this again.:ohbrother:

Letcher is in the drivers seat. Whitley must find their D to win. They are giving up 34 or more in their losses.

Great win on the road for LCC. Penalties are still killing them. Opens up the district for a down to the wire closure. Good luck to all!

Talk about a wide open district. Oh wow!!!

 

I will eat some crow on this one. I just thought WC would be too much on this one but hats off to LC and congrats.

 

This district is going to be fun to see how things will come out.

I will eat some crow on this one. I just thought WC would be too much on this one but hats off to LC and congrats.

 

This district is going to be fun to see how things will come out.

 

Any injuries in this game? It seems like the other teams in the district have had key injuries and havent heard that either of these teams have.

This is a great district anybody can beat you on any given night.

This is a great district anybody can beat you on any given night.

 

It sure seems that way. It is going to be a wild finish and it looks like there is going to be alot of tie breakers.

I thought whitley would win the district hands down-I quess that is why you play the games on the field instead of on paper.:eek:

I thought whitley would win the district hands down-I quess that is why you play the games on the field instead of on paper.:eek:

 

Maybe after this next week some things will take shape. If HC, WC, and LC win out it would be LC, WC, and HC. PC though will have something to say about that. HC or PC could win this week. PC can possibly beat WC. NL can possibly beat WC and LC. NL is a good team. Don't count them out. Didn't mean to confuse everyone.

My head hurts just thinking of the possibilities of what can happen in this district. This wins opens everything up even more. This may be the most competitive district, top to bottom, in the state. Anyone has the potential to beat anyone else on any given night. There are 5 teams that could be 3-0 at this point. Instead we have 4 at 2-1, 1 at 1-2 and 1 at 0-3 with 2 games to go. Talk about an exciting finish to the season.

Maybe I was giving Whitley to much credit to start the season. I figured they would be as good as last year. Did they lose several players or are they just not as good as most thought?

Maybe I was giving Whitley to much credit to start the season. I figured they would be as good as last year. Did they lose several players or are they just not as good as most thought?

 

They lost several players, but who didn't. Whitley is still a very good team. This year the rest of the district has stepped up their game.

They lost several players, but who didn't. Whitley is still a very good team. This year the rest of the district has stepped up their game.
That would make sense.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.