Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breathitt County vs Johnson Central

Who will win? 28 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

    • Johnson Central
      67%
    • Breathitt County
      32%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Breathitt Co./Johnson Central Predictions:

One of the more interesting games on the schedule this weekend, but I don't know enough about the two teams to make even an uneducated guess.

These teams records have ruined the appeal to this game, but still, two very good teams that could make an impact come playoffs.

In this battle of 1-4 teams. I think I'm going to take Johnson C. in this one. BCHS has lost it's last four games while JCHS has won one in a row:ylsuper: This imo will be a very close game. Both are way down from last year. And both are trying to gain a little respect. This is a game both are looking at for a win. This is a must win for JC because the have two tough games after this week. Ashland and Woodford Co.. While I think BCHS's schedule will be getting a little easier. I'll take Johnson C by 3 in a thriller

BCHS will fight for the win and get on track for the 3A championship

I thinkl that JC wins this one.

 

JC 35

BC 20

Johnson Central by 14.

Both of these teams are a bit of a mystery to me. I don’t believe anyone would have guessed either would be sporting 1 – 4 records at this point. However, having an identical record may be the only similarity between these two.

 

I look for JC to take this game handily. From my perspective, it seems Central is improving whereas Breathitt is spiraling downward.

 

Their single common opponent has both losing to Sheldon Clark…Breathitt 0 – 6 and Central 14 – 22.

 

Where the heck are all the JC posters??

Johnson Central 23-20.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.