Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Prestonsburg @ Sheldon Clark Predictions

Who's your pick, P-burg or SC 13 members have voted

  1. 1. Who's your pick, P-burg or SC

    • Prestonsburg
      76%
      10
    • Sheldon Clark
      23%
      3

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

What are your thoughts on a much anticipated game in EKy?

Should be a good game. IMO either of these teams could win, but I'm going to go with P-burg by a TD.

Prestonsburg 21-14.

P-Burg 28

SC 27

SC- 12

P-burg-8

This game is all ways one of the best to watch. I have to say I see the Blackcats winning this one 20-19 over SC.

I'll take P'Burg by 3.

Should be a great game both teams are off to impressive starts , I like the Cardinals at home in a close one.

  • Author

Weather may be a factor. I don't usually place much emphasis on this as both teams have to play under the same conditions. However, if there is a driving rain it will make it difficult for Prestonsburg to move the ball through the air. A little rain should make no difference on a turf field. If anything, DB's may find it a bit harder to make cuts, which aids P-burg. However, if there is a hard rain it will make it difficult to keep dry balls in the game and for the QB to spot his receivers. On the turf, the running game should be less effected as the o-lines should find the footing sufficient. Turnovers are a possibility for both teams.

 

Absent weather concerns, I think it comes down to whether SC's defensive backs can keep the PB receivers covered and whether the PB offensive line can give Burchett enough time to find one open.

 

If no, or light to moderate rain:

 

PB 28

SC 21

 

If heavy rain:

 

PB 12

SC 6

(still got to go with the Blackcats)

I think I'll make the trip to Inez for this one. Should be a dandy.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.