Franklin Graham

acemona

He was hypocritical in all that he said. Had a double standard for the four men. And his job is NOT to judge a man's heart, which is what he was doing. My father-in-law, a Baptist preacher and former professor at Southern Seminary was disgusted (that may be too strong, but maybe not) by the comments and the light it shed on other Christians.

Knowing your Father-in-Law I would say he was probably beyond disgusted by Franklin's statements. That might actually have been a tame word. :lol:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st Amendment right to say what he believes or thinks, I can't believe it would be a problem with some on here since they fight for 1st Amendment all of the time.

Just because someone has the right to say something does not mean it was not a stupid thing to say. I never have understood how people cannot understand that the first amendment only allows to to speak freely, it does not protect you from the public mockery you may receive from saying something stupid such as in this case.

Knowing your Father-in-Law I would say he was probably beyond disgusted by Franklin's statements. That might actually have been a tame word. :lol:

I have only heard him use salty language once or twice - that might have been one of them.