Colonels_Wear_Blue

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hate to admit this, but I don't watch soccer at all nor do I even like it. But I have been out drinking before noon for a World Cup game.

I've been up and drinking before noon to watch soccer on just a normal Saturday. When the best professional games in the world are played before 1 p.m. EST, it comes with the territory.

I've been up and drinking before noon to watch soccer on just a normal Saturday. When the best professional games in the world are played before 1 p.m. EST, it comes with the territory.
Yea, I've been to Molly's for breakfast on a weekend and people were TRASHED at 10 am watching "regular season" soccer.

When they are in a crazy time zone it happens. But not to the tune of a #1 seed, I wouldn't think.

It's also a lot different internationally I feel. Like in Australia, where swimming is the national sport. I'm sure they're all up and getting rowdy no matter what time it's on.

It's also a lot different internationally I feel. Like in Australia, where swimming is the national sport. I'm sure they're all up and getting rowdy no matter what time it's on.
Good point.

If the Ryder Cup (another omission) and my trips to Europe have taught me anything -- it's that other countries are much more advanced in how to get up early and get rowdy then us Americans.

Good point.

If the Ryder Cup (another omission) and my trips to Europe have taught me anything -- it's that other countries are much more advanced in how to get up early and get rowdy then us Americans.

Decent, civilized places don't have anything as absurd as blue laws.