Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky's New Nike Uniforms

What do you think about the uniforms? 54 members have voted

  1. 1. What do you think about the uniforms?

    • I love 'em
      35%
      19
    • I hate 'em
      22%
      12
    • They're OK
      25%
      14
    • They can wear pink tutus, for all I care, as long as they win.
      16%
      9
    • I think guys playing basketball in pink tutus are hot.
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I like them. Duke will be wearing them also. They are supposed to wear them for their home game against Maryland. Unsure of the date off the top of my head. The warmups are even sweeter. Each individual uniform was made from 22 recycled bottles of water if I am not mistaken. They are supposedly a lot lighter than normal uniforms.

  • Replies 82
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The denims are my all-time favorite UK uniforms.

 

I'm afraid that's where we differ :lol:

 

Give me classic jersey styles though, all the way.

 

Classic.jpg

The denims are my all-time favorite UK uniforms.
You can't be serious...
I'm afraid that's where we differ :lol:

 

Give me classic jersey styles though, all the way.

 

[ATTACH]35580[/ATTACH]

 

And bring the belts back.

And the absolute ugliest... (LOOK AT THOSE SHORTS!! :scared:)

[ATTACH]35579[/ATTACH]

 

Awww, you can't hate the style they were wearing during the Mardi Gras Miracle! It's gotta be the shorts!

cundiff.jpg
I think they're alright. It's a one-time deal, and I don't mind changing things up just for the sake of being interesting every now and then.

 

Thank goodness for that. I'm a royal blue and white person myself. Traditional UK colors. But I suppose these things are necessary with the younger generation, and recruits.

Seeing them on TV has not improved their appearance. Give me the denim and crazy shorts over this any day.

Hard to read the #'s & names. They look like shadows.

Would be better if the lettering and numbers were done in blue as well that way they could stand out and you could read them easier.

Go Big Gray!!!

Go Big Gray!!!

 

 

We don't show GO BIG WHITE when they wear the white uniforms at home. What's the difference?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.