Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky's New Nike Uniforms

What do you think about the uniforms? 54 members have voted

  1. 1. What do you think about the uniforms?

    • I love 'em
      35%
      19
    • I hate 'em
      22%
      12
    • They're OK
      25%
      14
    • They can wear pink tutus, for all I care, as long as they win.
      16%
      9
    • I think guys playing basketball in pink tutus are hot.
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

My first thought was Memoirs of an Invisible Man.

 

Nice :lol:

  • Replies 82
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No joke...In a look at different UK unis through the years, the Herald Leader actually included a picture of Charles Hurt and Coach Joe B. Hall. The problem is that they referenced the uniform that Charles Hurt was wearing was from the 1990 season. Huh?

 

Do they have people on staff that are that unfamiliar with UK basketball? Yikes!

 

 

http://www.kentucky.com/2012/01/25/2042813/uk-uniforms-through-the-years.html

(it is photo #14)

I wonder if UK will have the names like this...

 

cuse.jpg

I believe these will be worn for only one game, no more. Just another money maker for Nike.

I think they're alright. It's a one-time deal, and I don't mind changing things up just for the sake of being interesting every now and then.

Blue and White. Enough said.

I like the stars on the back with the National Championship dates - but the dull grey effect doesn't do them any justice.

Is Nike playing everyone for suckers?

Nice :lol:
Glad somebody found that funny.
They certainly have been uglier...

 

Third Ugliest...

[ATTACH]35577[/ATTACH]

 

The denims are my all-time favorite UK uniforms.

 

Second Ugliest...

[ATTACH]35578[/ATTACH]

 

Agreed.

 

And the absolute ugliest... (LOOK AT THOSE SHORTS!! :scared:)

[ATTACH]35579[/ATTACH]

 

Agreed.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.