Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky's New Nike Uniforms

What do you think about the uniforms? 54 members have voted

  1. 1. What do you think about the uniforms?

    • I love 'em
      35%
      19
    • I hate 'em
      22%
      12
    • They're OK
      25%
      14
    • They can wear pink tutus, for all I care, as long as they win.
      16%
      9
    • I think guys playing basketball in pink tutus are hot.
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Seeing them on TV has not improved their appearance. Give me the denim and crazy shorts over this any day.
:thumb:
  • Replies 82
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We don't show GO BIG WHITE when they wear the white uniforms at home. What's the difference?
Because even the white unis have some UK blue that's NOTICEABLE. If there was blue on last night's uniforms, I didn't see much of it.

At first glance, I thought they were OK, but not crazy about them. Then I saw the close up pictures and I liked them better, liked the little details with the stars and title years, etc. and I warmed up a bit.

 

Then I saw them last night on TV and they were not good. It was difficult to see the numbers and none of the details show up on TV. I'm glad I saved my vote until today because I'm in the "hate" group.

 

I guess it is a good thing if the biggest complaint you have with your favorite team is the design of their unis. :D

At first glance, I thought they were OK, but not crazy about them. Then I saw the close up pictures and I liked them better, liked the little details with the stars and title years, etc. and I warmed up a bit.

 

Then I saw them last night on TV and they were not good. It was difficult to see the numbers and none of the details show up on TV. I'm glad I saved my vote until today because I'm in the "hate" group.

 

I guess it is a good thing if the biggest complaint you have with your favorite team is the design of their unis. :D

 

Agree 1,000%. They don't translate well to the TV set at all.

 

Let someone like Oregon have 'em.

I still like them. I can't wait to see Duke in them. Really love the warmups.

Because even the white unis have some UK blue that's NOTICEABLE. If there was blue on last night's uniforms, I didn't see much of it.
I would say there was as much blue as there are on their normal uniforms.

 

Still did not like them.

I liked them a lot going into last night, and absolutely loved them after seeing them in action. Looked even sharper than in the pictures.

I really liked them.

 

In the wide TV view it was tough to see the names but, what UK fan can't recognize each player by this point in the season without seeing a name or number?

 

There was as much Blue on these unis as the regular home whites.

 

This isn't about any of us fans, it's about the players and RECRUITS....that's the target for these unis and I'll bet these unis score very high with both.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.