Kentucky's New Nike Uniforms

Hangman

What do you think about the uniforms?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the uniforms?

• I love 'em
    • I hate 'em
    • They're OK
    • They can wear pink tutus, for all I care, as long as they win.
    • I think guys playing basketball in pink tutus are hot.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't show GO BIG WHITE when they wear the white uniforms at home. What's the difference?
Because even the white unis have some UK blue that's NOTICEABLE. If there was blue on last night's uniforms, I didn't see much of it.

At first glance, I thought they were OK, but not crazy about them. Then I saw the close up pictures and I liked them better, liked the little details with the stars and title years, etc. and I warmed up a bit.

Then I saw them last night on TV and they were not good. It was difficult to see the numbers and none of the details show up on TV. I'm glad I saved my vote until today because I'm in the "hate" group.

I guess it is a good thing if the biggest complaint you have with your favorite team is the design of their unis. :D

At first glance, I thought they were OK, but not crazy about them. Then I saw the close up pictures and I liked them better, liked the little details with the stars and title years, etc. and I warmed up a bit.

Then I saw them last night on TV and they were not good. It was difficult to see the numbers and none of the details show up on TV. I'm glad I saved my vote until today because I'm in the "hate" group.

I guess it is a good thing if the biggest complaint you have with your favorite team is the design of their unis. :D

Agree 1,000%. They don't translate well to the TV set at all.

Let someone like Oregon have 'em.

I really liked them.

In the wide TV view it was tough to see the names but, what UK fan can't recognize each player by this point in the season without seeing a name or number?

There was as much Blue on these unis as the regular home whites.

This isn't about any of us fans, it's about the players and RECRUITS....that's the target for these unis and I'll bet these unis score very high with both.