Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky's New Nike Uniforms

What do you think about the uniforms? 54 members have voted

  1. 1. What do you think about the uniforms?

    • I love 'em
      35%
      19
    • I hate 'em
      22%
      12
    • They're OK
      25%
      14
    • They can wear pink tutus, for all I care, as long as they win.
      16%
      9
    • I think guys playing basketball in pink tutus are hot.
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Gray unis usually do not do much for me especially combined with blue.

 

How about them Scott Eagles?

  • Replies 82
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I voted pink tutus

 

Which one? :sssh:

I do like the Syracuse look.

They remind me of James Cann as Jonathan E.

Yuck. I can just hear the chants of Go Big Grey!

Heard back in the summer they were getting a grey alternate, looks like Nike done a pretty good job with it. I like them, I like the blue accents that go with all the grey, looks real good together.

I love those. I've always been a huge fan of gray and royal blue. Needless to say, if those shorts go on sale to the public, I will own a pair. I am not a traditionalist thought. I really like the checkered pattern on the shorts. I think it looks really nice on the gray.

I don't dislike them. BUT I like more of a traditional look.

I even surprised myself, but I love them.

  • Author

I like them more after seeing the picture Randy Parker posted, for what it's worth.

 

My official vote is "They're OK."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.