Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky's New Nike Uniforms

What do you think about the uniforms? 54 members have voted

  1. 1. What do you think about the uniforms?

    • I love 'em
      35%
      19
    • I hate 'em
      22%
      12
    • They're OK
      25%
      14
    • They can wear pink tutus, for all I care, as long as they win.
      16%
      9
    • I think guys playing basketball in pink tutus are hot.
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Apparently Kentucky will be debuting this new style on 01/31 vs. Tennessee.

 

platinum-uniforms.png

 

I personally hate it, but that's just me. I don't think it's a permanent thing, just an alternate they'll use from time-to-time.

 

I can't stand what Nike is doing to uniforms. I feel like an old man.

  • Replies 82
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

It's official... I'm an old man.

 

Marriage has broken my spirits and robbed me of my youth.

Not my favorites, but I love that UK is now in the first group getting new uniforms. I think it does/can have an effect on recruiting.

NASTY! And not a good nasty.

Another view...

 

platnum.jpg

yuck, of course I am old and want the traditional blue/white. Why do we have to update. I bet the players like it.

Gray unis usually do not do much for me especially combined with blue.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.