Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky's New Nike Uniforms

What do you think about the uniforms? 54 members have voted

  1. 1. What do you think about the uniforms?

    • I love 'em
      35%
      19
    • I hate 'em
      22%
      12
    • They're OK
      25%
      14
    • They can wear pink tutus, for all I care, as long as they win.
      16%
      9
    • I think guys playing basketball in pink tutus are hot.
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 82
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like them but they could wear "Daisy Dukes" if they win.

The back...

 

jerseys.jpg

[ATTACH]35561[/ATTACH]
My first thought was Memoirs of an Invisible Man.

Okay, I like them even more now after seeing the backs....Love the stars with the title years in them.

We just got those shoes in at our sports store but Nike told us we couldn't put them out until February 1st, guess we know why now.

The only thing I like about them is the fact that we have the most stars on the back of the jerseys.

The only thing I like about them is the fact that we have the most stars on the back of the jerseys.

 

Not if UCLA wears similar uniforms.

UCLA is with Addidas right?

 

 

Have no idea.

UCLA is with Addidas right?
Correct.
UCLA is with Addidas right?

 

Correct.

 

 

Seriously, how do you guys know stuff like that?

Seriously, how do you guys know stuff like that?

 

Was a big early factor in the recruitment of Shabazz Muhammad. Adidas ties were pushing him there before they fell flat this season again...

I like them but they could wear "Daisy Dukes" if they win.
That's what we used to wear in the 70's.... :eek: :eek:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.