Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie Heights 69 Simon Kenton 63

Featured Replies

cSK made a nice eight point run to start the third quarter, cutting the Colonels lead to one. Dixe then stretched the lead back to nine to end the third. Hatton with 25 after not playng the first four minutes or so. Wigger played a nice game off the bench for DH. SK was led by Chambers with 25 and Barnes with 14. Stansbury had 14 for Dixie but didn't do much offensively until midway thru the third.

 

SK travels to South Oldham on Saturday night.

It's tough to beat Dixie on their home court with their recent acquired talent. The last time they lost at home was Feb. 2, 2010 against Holmes. I hope they can keep the streak alive! This is a different team without Pike and Trammel but equally as exiting and should be the favorite to win the 9th.

"Acquired talent?"

Dixie was not dominating by any stretch until last year and the future looks bright with the new group of talent.

Dixie was not dominating by any stretch until last year and the future looks bright with the new group of talent.

 

So by "acquire talent" you simply mean they had some good classes come through? I agree on that.

"Acquired talent?"

 

I think they mean Fox from The 14th region. I believe one of Hatton's AAU mates. Good player, not spectacular, but a good addition. Haven't seen Holy Cross or NewCath yet this year. But I'll take Dixie to take the 9th. Congrats on the win.

Acquiring talent seems to be a common theme recently in the 9th Region. Some schools just couldn't get enough legal guardians and addresses. I'm not talking about Dixie.

 

Dixie is a solid pick to win it but don't count out the HC Indians or the Holmes Bulldogs.

Nice win for Dixie. A little closer than I thought it would be.

HC was my sleeper at the beginning of the year.. I think they are the best team in the 9th right now. Followed by Dixie, NCC, and Holmes.

 

Love the blog! Nice to see schools post some updates and images after the games. Interesting to see a biblical verse listed on the blog!

I'm beginiing to think SK just may be the best in the 8th. I also agree with flames that Holy Cross is the best in the 9th followed closely by a strong Dixie team.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.