Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who will play QB for Dixie this week?

Featured Replies

One would think a HS principal would know how to use a reflexive pronoun properly in a formal correspondence . But then again, perhaps not.

 

(Sorry, it is one of my pet peeves)

 

They call him MISTER Tibbs... :D

  • Replies 275
  • Views 27.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure how synthetic marijuana affects you, but for the life of me I cannot understand how people believe that marijuana can help your performance in a game. This is also Zeke's second suspension this season, if I'm not mistaken.

 

I really hope he can get it together.

Thanks Nees, I was wondering why I didn't see anything here. I can't keep track of two forums. Man!

Thanks Nees, I was wondering why I didn't see anything here. I can't keep track of two forums. Man!

 

There is more leeway for discussion in Hot Topics. Enjoy.:thumb:

Any word on if this will affect his scholarship?

 

While I don't know for sure, a source close to Auburn tells me that it could be in danger of being pulled. Their staff is checking out all of the info and deciding what to do next...

I almost hate to ask, but who else is out?

where is the hot topic fourm?

where is the hot topic fourm?

 

click on Forums and scroll down.

To be a high school senior, one of the top-rated QB's in the nation, a full ride to the defending National Champions...

 

It's all right there, and then to watch it slip away.

 

Sad.

 

I hope and pray that he and his family will close ranks, regroup, and start down the road of getting this young man back on a successful path, whether that includes football or not.

Agree. HATE DRUGS!
If this is true, and all that was handed out was a one game suspension, then something is pretty screwed up at Dixie.

 

I think so too.

They call him MISTER Tibbs... :D

 

While you just aged yourself I will say "well done."

I'll send a "hang in there" out to Larry Tibbs. First year as head man at Dixie. He's probably got enough on his daily plate without having to deal with this crap.

 

Larry, when you start stressing just sit back and think happy thoughts about your girl playing basketball.

If no more details come out about this incident, I will be shocked if Auburn pulls the scholarship. They love him down there and consider him a flagship recruit in this class.

If no more details come out about this incident, I will be shocked if Auburn pulls the scholarship. They love him down there and consider him a flagship recruit in this class.

 

Agreed. No crime here so they can easily rationalize honoring the scholarship.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.