Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who will play QB for Dixie this week?

Featured Replies

I'm starting to feel for the kid. I may be in the minority in my sympathy, but he obviously has lost sight of what's important. From the stories I've heard about alcohol and drugs, no one from any school should be casting stones. I hope he gets this behind him and he has learned from it and moves on to become a model team mate and citizen. This should be a wake up call to the adults involved in his life as well. I would not want to be a principal today for anything. Also, walk a mile in their shoes before you judge them as well.

  • Replies 275
  • Views 27.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The big losers here are the other Dixie seniors who have lost something they'll never get back - a nice senior season to cap off their high school years. Unlike the kid in question, they'll never get to play this game again. Their last memories of football will be controversy, in-fighting, frustration, and whole lot of things out of their control. They're the ones I feel bad for.
:thumb:
The big losers here are the other Dixie seniors who have lost something they'll never get back - a nice senior season to cap off their high school years. Unlike the kid in question, they'll never get to play this game again. Their last memories of football will be controversy, in-fighting, frustration, and whole lot of things out of their control. They're the ones I feel bad for.

 

I completely agree.

  • Author

I hope everybody crosses their fingers that Dixie wins tonight. :D

Since we have the answer to the thread title this one has reached an ending point.

 

If anyone has any solid, new info, by all means start a new thread.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.