November 3, 201114 yr Usually when you see a lot of smoke over the trees there is some fire somewhere medrad. I think the whole point of the synthetic MJ is that it's legal and doesn't show up on any test like that.
November 3, 201114 yr The goofy statement about passing a polygraph test is not true. There is major damage control going on and it is showing up on this site. You can look at some of the posters and they have 1 or 2 posts. This is a mess, much more to it will come out shortly. Everyone is well aware of this individuals past and it is not pretty. There will be more shortly. Not good. I felt I needed to speak up here just like the kids who have had to deal with this player for four years. How embarrassing to his family.
November 3, 201114 yr Clyde, Zeke made some comments after he made his verbal. Trashed talk about us and some more things, now this was a few months ago. And we don't forget. Not many recruits call out their biggest Rival and Auburn had a talk with Zeke. Hope these things are false and he can play and join what ever college he chooses. AL, I'm well aware of the tweets. I saw them. The comment about Bama fans hoping he makes it to AU could be construed as them wishing him the best. That is not the case for a large number. My point is that the Bama
November 3, 201114 yr This was the lead story on Channel 5 News at 5:00. Does Mrs. Stegner have a kid on the team? Her comments will not be well received by the Pikes.
November 3, 201114 yr Author This was the lead story on Channel 5 News at 5:00. Does Mrs. Stegner have a kid on the team? Her comments will not be well received by the Pikes. Maybe she feels the star player is getting special treatment?
November 3, 201114 yr Maybe she feels the star player is getting special treatment? There is no "maybe" to her thinking.
November 3, 201114 yr Channel 5 is running the story again at 6:00. Can you give us a link for thoes not in that viewing area?
November 3, 201114 yr Can you give us a link for thoes not in that viewing area? http://www.wlwt.com/high-school-playbook/29676709/detail.html
November 3, 201114 yr Glad to see the folks at Channel 5 are loyal BGP readers. They said it was the most popular story on their website today.
November 3, 201114 yr Anyone else a little concerned about the potential that this is a "he said/she said" thing and there is no proof?
November 3, 201114 yr Not knowing too many players on this team- does the lady who was outspoken about him being kicked off have a child on the team?
November 3, 201114 yr Not knowing too many players on this team- does the lady who was outspoken about him being kicked off have a child on the team? I wondered the same. I see no "Stegners" on the roster. Word is there is a bit of history there. Edited November 3, 201114 yr by Clyde
November 3, 201114 yr Anyone else a little concerned about the potential that this is a "he said/she said" thing and there is no proof? That is what it seems to be. It's more they said he said from what I see of the story. I wondered the same. I see no "Stegners" on the roster. Word is there is a bit of history there. She clearly wanted to say that so everyone would hear it. :lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.