Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who will play QB for Dixie this week?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 275
  • Views 27.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really hate this for all that is invloved.

 

I am sure there a a fair number of teammates, parents and fellow students that feel the same way.

Does Auburn drop Pike now? He has had a very sub-par season and now this. I think its gonna happen. His dad should jerk a knot in his butt and get his attention. Wonder where he will end up playing fball

 

They love him at Auburn and look forward to having him down there. He has been to a lot of games. The people in Auburn have seen a lot of him and base their opinion on their own interaction with him. I am not saying things can't change but they are behind Pike completely as of now.

You didn't ask this of me, but I'd like to answer. I would not necessarily believe my son just because he is my son and I love him. Does he have a history of being untruthful to me and others in authority? Has he been in trouble with drugs (or "synthetic" drugs), alcohol or other questionable substances in the past? In my many years of teaching, I have seen parents that defended their kid regardless, and I'm sad to say that some of those kids are no longer with us or are in prison.

 

Thanks for answering. Anyone else feel free to give their opinion.

 

Say your son has not lied to you before and says he didn't do it. How would you decide who to believe? How would you approach the situation with your son, the team coaches, the school administration, etc.?

Thanks for answering. Anyone else feel free to give their opinion.

 

Say your son has not lied to you before and says he didn't do it. How would you decide who to believe? How would you approach the situation with your son, the team coaches, the school administration, etc.?

 

In your scenario I believe him until someone proves otherwise. If I have never had to doubt him before why would I start now?

 

I'd ask the school what they based it upon. If it was flimsy I'd believe my son. If it was logical and concrete I believe the school.

Zeke has taken a polygraph regarding the incident this past Friday and proven his innocence. He had no involvement.

Who are the other 2 boys that have been suspended? Why is only Zeke's name being blasted. Let's treat them all equally and give the other names up!

Zeke has taken a polygraph regarding the incident this past Friday and proven his innocence. He had no involvement.

Who are the other 2 boys that have been suspended? Why is only Zeke's name being blasted. Let's treat them all equally and give the other names up!

 

The other names have been mentioned.

Apparrantly Zeke was telling the truth all along. He's taken a polygraph and proved his innocense in the matter from this past Friday night.

Who are the other boys suspended?

Zeke has taken a polygraph regarding the incident this past Friday and proven his innocence. He had no involvement.

Who are the other 2 boys that have been suspended? Why is only Zeke's name being blasted. Let's treat them all equally and give the other names up!

 

Apparrantly Zeke was telling the truth all along. He's taken a polygraph and proved his innocense in the matter from this past Friday night.

Who are the other boys suspended?

 

 

Got it.

Apparrantly Zeke was telling the truth all along. He's taken a polygraph and proved his innocense in the matter from this past Friday night.

Who are the other boys suspended?

 

So does that mean he's reinstated and will play Friday night?

Apparrantly Zeke was telling the truth all along. He's taken a polygraph and proved his innocense in the matter from this past Friday night.

Who are the other boys suspended?

Welcome to BGP Cherry Picker. Please keep in mind that everything you post on BGP must be absolutely true, to the best of your knowledge.
  • Author
Apparrantly Zeke was telling the truth all along. He's taken a polygraph and proved his innocense in the matter from this past Friday night.

Who are the other boys suspended?

 

 

Then why is he being punished? If he didn't do it then why is he not playing Friday?

Clyde, Zeke made some comments after he made his verbal. Trashed talk about us and some more things, now this was a few months ago. And we don't forget. Not many recruits call out their biggest Rival and Auburn had a talk with Zeke.

 

Hope these things are false and he can play and join what ever college he chooses.

Apparrantly Zeke was telling the truth all along. He's taken a polygraph and proved his innocense in the matter from this past Friday night.

Who are the other boys suspended?

I think a drug test would make more sense to prove innocence. I am sure that would be what I would suggest if that was my son and he was innocent. I am tired of hearing all about Zeke Pike and most if it is not complimentary. Can everyone be out to get Zeke or is there truth in it?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.