Dexter Season 6

GrizzlyAdams

Mos Def is carrying the show this season (besides MCH obviously). Everyone of his scenes are great and I wish they would show more of him. Not really into the Doomsday killer as much because Colin Hanks is not a actor and it all just seems a little mehh. I loved the snake scene and the reaction Dex had to it all.

Agree with Deb finding out this season. The show needs it to happen. She should have found out last season IMO.

Also this is a prediction of mine, but I am pretty confident in it so I will put SEMI SPOILER.......

I think the old guy(forgot his name) that is telling Hanks' character what to do is like Harry to Dex. He hasn't been acknowledged by anyone or anything. When they were at the restaurant the waiter didn't talk to him and he wasn't drinking or eating anything. Also when the chick was on the kitchen floor she didn't even look at him. I think he could also be a split personality of the younger kid. Kind of like Tyler Durden in Fight club.

Wow that is one heck of a prediction! That would add a cool twist to the season. I hope you're right.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mos Def is carrying the show this season (besides MCH obviously). Everyone of his scenes are great and I wish they would show more of him. Not really into the Doomsday killer as much because Colin Hanks is not a actor and it all just seems a little mehh. I loved the snake scene and the reaction Dex had to it all.

Agree with Deb finding out this season. The show needs it to happen. She should have found out last season IMO.

Also this is a prediction of mine, but I am pretty confident in it so I will put SEMI SPOILER.......

I think the old guy(forgot his name) that is telling Hanks' character what to do is like Harry to Dex. He hasn't been acknowledged by anyone or anything. When they were at the restaurant the waiter didn't talk to him and he wasn't drinking or eating anything. Also when the chick was on the kitchen floor she didn't even look at him. I think he could also be a split personality of the younger kid. Kind of like Tyler Durden in Fight club.

That would save the season for me, otherwise, it's just been so so in my opinion.

The last 2 minutes of that episode were sweeeeeeet. Can't wait until next weeks episode. This season has the chance to be soooo good now.

Also I always thought it would be funny to have a GhostDoakes. How great would it be if he was like...

GhostDoakes - "You've made a mistake Dexter. You've lost a step."

Dex -"No I haven't"

GhostDoakes - You're gonna get caught Dexter. You're starting to slip."

Dex - "No I am not. Shut up!"

GhostDoakes - "Come on ya freak. They are onto you. I found out who you were and you broke your code when ya killed me. You are makin mistakes and you are gonna get caught soon psycho."

Dex - "Leave me alone."

GhostDoakes - "Look at ya already getting mad. You can't kill me again. It is just a matter of time before they catch you. Then Deb and the whole world finds out. Are you sure someone hasn't found your slides?? They aren't well hidden. I found them in 5 minuntes."

Anyways, I thought that could be funny. Glad to see Rudy back though and next weeks promo look awesome.

• 3 weeks later...

Don't read any further if you have seen the new episode yet.

You either found this on the internet or completely nailed it.

Don't read any further if you have seen the new episode yet.

You either found this on the internet or completely nailed it.

I had suspicions when the waiter didn't even looked at Gellar. I then researched some on the web and pretty much confirmed it.

Hasn't been a good season imo. Oh well, still entertains me.

I had suspicions when the waiter didn't even looked at Gellar. I then researched some on the web and pretty much confirmed it.

Hasn't been a good season imo. Oh well, still entertains me.

Even if you read it online, I gave credit to you when I told my friends about a theory I read online a few weeks ago. Good work. :thumb:

I actually really like this season. It's starting to draw me in more and more. I'm just waiting for that one big thing to happen that makes the season a hit. I can feel it building.

The intern has to be in some way connected to the Ice Truck Killer. He is wayy to into it and obviously they showed the hand. And the music that was being played when Batista's sister and him were getting it on was the darkest music we have seen in a long time. Also it doesn't make sense that he has all this money and would want to be an intern unless he is some psycho or really interested in serial killers or something. I think he starts to get more intrigued with Dexter soon and will start snooping around. They might lead us into him being part of the next season or something.