Dexter Season 6

GrizzlyAdams

The intern has to be in some way connected to the Ice Truck Killer. He is wayy to into it and obviously they showed the hand. And the music that was being played when Batista's sister and him were getting it on was the darkest music we have seen in a long time. Also it doesn't make sense that he has all this money and would want to be an intern unless he is some psycho or really interested in serial killers or something. I think he starts to get more intrigued with Dexter soon and will start snooping around. They might lead us into him being part of the next season or something.

Don't forget the hand that he bought online...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still not too big of a fan of this season... From season 1 to now, I feel like the show's been dumbed down quite a bit. Dexter's narratives literally describe everything step-by-step. It's a little overboard for me at this point.

But more than DDK, like GrizzlyAdams I'm really intrigued by what's going on with Louis.

Haven't got to watch tonight's yet. I did see the promo for the finale and it looked great.

I'm a little disappointed Deb has still yet to find out that Dexter is a killer. Hopefully she finds out next week.

With at least 2 more seasons to go, I doubt she finds out this year. Not a lot of places you can go after that.

Haven't got to watch tonight's yet. I did see the promo for the finale and it looked great.

I'm a little disappointed Deb has still yet to find out that Dexter is a killer. Hopefully she finds out next week.

I think it will definatly happen.

With at least 2 more seasons to go, I doubt she finds out this year. Not a lot of places you can go after that.

Agree with you here. I think at the end of next season it will happen if it dont happen here.

I'm still not too big of a fan of this season... From season 1 to now, I feel like the show's been dumbed down quite a bit. Dexter's narratives literally describe everything step-by-step. It's a little overboard for me at this point.

But more than DDK, like GrizzlyAdams I'm really intrigued by what's going on with Louis.

Spoiler Maybe?

My sister thinks that the guy has something to do with his brother Brian/Rudy. Says she seen it some where like that they might be related in some way or another.

Hate to be a downer but this has been a really bad season. Some of the writing is just so bad it's hard for me to stand it. That said, I still will watch it every week and still reserve the right to complain when the episodes aren't up to Season 1, 4, and 2 standards. I don't even want to mention the bad parts because I don't want to mess it up for the people who are still enjoying the show.

Ok I'm done being a negative nancy.

I'm actually thoroughly intrigued by this season. It is not my favorite by any means, but it is better than last season IMO. Season finale should be a good one.

Louis is seriously what has me so fascinated by the season though. I can't figure him out at all right now. He did have a quote in last night's episode that kind of hinted as to what his role in next season will be.

Spoiler Maybe?

My sister thinks that the guy has something to do with his brother Brian/Rudy. Says she seen it some where like that they might be related in some way or another.

If he's related to Brian, wouldn't he also be related to Dexter? Did they share both parents or only one? Or did they even specify? I can't remember that far back.