Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 35 Boyle County 14

Featured Replies

  • Author
All the women I know think Anderson Cooper is a very handsome man.
Been volunteering at the rest home again? :cool:
  • Replies 189
  • Views 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can anyone name this celebrity who was spotted at the game tonight?

 

 

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34196[/ATTACH]

 

Guru all I can say is that I would swap that head of grey hair for my bald plate anytime LOL.

 

Why is your shirt so wet? :sssh:

Just got back from my 8 mile run this morning. Sorry for not getting on earlier as I went to bed as soon as I got home because of getting up at 6:00 to run. My time was a little off this morning as I ate too much last night.

 

First... The better team won, no excuses here. I feel Boyle now knows what and where they need to improve and have gained valuable experience from playing Highlands. I came away very impressed with #3 for Highlands. His hits over the middle was the caused of plenty of dropped balls. He did come off the filed a little woozie after him and Zach Hester collided once but came back the next series still looking to hit anyone coming in the middle. I look forward to watching and cherring on the quarterback for next 4 years at UK.

 

Second.... It was a pleasure to meet Watusi and his son, Wireman, and Leatherneck along with some old friends Admiral, Rebel Stat, Purplepride, toolaidback, Guru, and his gang. Had a great time tailgating and talking Kentucky Football in general. Henry, I am very sorry that I missed you phone call. With all the excitement and noise I did not hear it ring and for that I apologize.

Edited by Rebel

Been volunteering at the rest home again? :cool:

 

Now that was funny!! Almost spit my cereal onto my laptop.

Who did you hear that from? Sheehan had a cramp , and was already walking off the field on his own by the time the trainers got to him. It seems to me , the only people that would hear the head coach say that would have to be on the Boyle sideline . Did you talk to a Boyle player ? I know we are on the same team , but , rivalry or not , I will not believe that Boyles coach would have said that.

 

Fair enough just what I heard.

Was listening to the game off and on and heard that leading 20-14 HHS went for 2. Then later up 28-14 they went for 2 again. Was the kicker hurt? were they just working on stuff for the rest of the season?

Was listening to the game off and on and heard that leading 20-14 HHS went for 2. Then later up 28-14 they went for 2 again. Was the kicker hurt? were they just working on stuff for the rest of the season?

 

 

I meant to ask the same question.

All the women I know think Anderson Cooper is a very handsome man.

 

...which is of little interest to Anderson Cooper.

I meant to ask the same question.

 

Kicker is Cater New. He is the kid that ran back the interception for a td. He was dehydrated and came out of the game and didn't kick anymore the rest of the night..

Was listening to the game off and on and heard that leading 20-14 HHS went for 2. Then later up 28-14 they went for 2 again. Was the kicker hurt? were they just working on stuff for the rest of the season?

 

Dale has been notorious to go for 2 at any point in the game. Just look at the 2nd Ryle game last year. HHS opened the game with a Kickoff return to set the tone and HHS goes for 2 and didn't make it. HHS had probably one of the best kickers in the state last year and it would of probably been automatic. That's why Dale at times is looked at as a "Mad Scientist"....Very hard to figure out!

Kicker is Cater New. He is the kid that ran back the interception for a td. He was dehydrated and came out of the game and didn't kick anymore the rest of the night..

 

 

 

Makes sense. They kicked the PAT after their last score.

I hope kicking doesn't hurt this team.

Thanks for answer on PAT, just didn't make sense at the time without someone being injured or out of the game.

New did kick the PAT after the last TD (in the third quarter). He was out of pads dehydrated at the end of the first half (shortly after his long interception return)when Highlands scored at the end of the half so the birds went for 2 and converted.

I hope kicking doesn't hurt this team.

 

Carter kicked his only 2 kickoffs into the endzone..I am less worried from what I saw last night...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.