Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 35 Boyle County 14

Featured Replies

Did the bluebirds ring the bell before they took the field? The last ones that rang it that I know of was Bullit East during the playoffs several years ago...
What's the bell?
  • Replies 189
  • Views 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did the bluebirds ring the bell before they took the field? The last ones that rang it that I know of was Bullit East during the playoffs several years ago...

 

 

Doubtful. That bell is well protected now. Plus, we'd have heard about it by now if they had.

What's the bell?

 

We have a bell on the side of the stadium that is rang when we take the field.

Man, I should have have rang it and took off running...

Where can the pics that Guru took be seen?

Doubtful. That bell is well protected now. Plus, we'd have heard about it by now if they had.

 

Ok get it. Yea, that isn't Highlands style.

Where can the pics that Guru took be seen?

 

Home page under photos.

I haven't seen any Boyle fans making excuses. We know what happened.

 

As for the announcers all I am simply trying to do is offer a perspective on why they may have said the things they said. I really don't know their perspective, just trying to reach an understanding about them.

 

PP92 -- continuing to engage does not advance the ball; 99% of us understand one another; trying to convince / reason with the other 1% is futile. Good luck and hope to see you the week before State.

Man, I should have have rang it and took off running...

 

I'm glad you didn't Admiral. I was to full of food to chase you and left my inhaler at home. :lol:

PP92 -- continuing to engage does not advance the ball; 99% of us understand one another; trying to convince / reason with the other 1% is futile. Good luck and hope to see you the week before State.

 

 

I can't help it. I feel the need to defend all things Boyle County that are worth defending. It irks me they continue to rag on our homer announcers when no one in this thread is saying they were correct. They are our homer announcers and we love them whether they are right or wrong.:D You are right though. Good luck and I hope we get a chance to meet again. Hopefully we'll be better prepared.

I'm glad you didn't Admiral. I was to full of food to chase you and left my inhaler at home. :lol:

 

I am sure the large group of folks lined up for the Rebel walk would have caught him before he took two steps to run away.:lol::lol:

 

The bell is well protected.

Does anyone know where we can find a HHS roster?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.