What Happens To Sullinger Now?

Lucky Charms

He has good fundamentals but he isn't very explosive and he is a bit undersized. I don't think his game will translate to the NBA very good. I don't think his stock will get any higher. He got exposed bad a few times on the pick n roll as well in the UK game.

He has good fundamentals but he isn't very explosive and he is a bit undersized. I don't think his game will translate to the NBA very good. I don't think his stock will get any higher. He got exposed bad a few times on the pick n roll as well in the UK game.

I have never viewed him as much of an NBA prospect. Will be good, but nothing special. Still young, but ahead of the curve being a coaches' son.

I agree with all of the above. If he does come back I wonder if it will have a domino effect on any others. Meaning.....I hope every heralded freshman decides to come back instead of going pro. It'd be great for the college game. I hope Sully stays true to his word.

I agree with all of the above. If he does come back I wonder if it will have a domino effect on any others. Meaning.....I hope every heralded freshman decides to come back instead of going pro. It'd be great for the college game. I hope Sully stays true to his word.

You aren't saying this because of Kyrie Irving, are you? :D

On the UK side, I think Knight is now a lock to leave. He's played his way into a Top 10 pick.

I think Jones will be gone, but with the way he's been playing the past month or so, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see him come back.

I think Lamb stays unless something very drastic changes in the next week.

On the UK side, I think Knight is now a lock to leave. He's played his way into a Top 10 pick.

I think Jones will be gone, but with the way he's been playing the past month or so, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see him come back.

I think Lamb stays unless something very drastic changes in the next week.

Spot on.