Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Happens To Sullinger Now?

Featured Replies

  • Author

He didn't look great in this game. Yes he had a fanastic line, but when Harrellson didn't want Sully to score, Sully didn't score.

He has good fundamentals but he isn't very explosive and he is a bit undersized. I don't think his game will translate to the NBA very good. I don't think his stock will get any higher. He got exposed bad a few times on the pick n roll as well in the UK game.

He said he was coming back.
Everyone says that after an emotional loss. Let's wait a few weeks and let the emotions settle down and the money start talking some.

Struggles to score against size and is lost in defending the pick n roll. UK abused him on the defensive end.

He has good fundamentals but he isn't very explosive and he is a bit undersized. I don't think his game will translate to the NBA very good. I don't think his stock will get any higher. He got exposed bad a few times on the pick n roll as well in the UK game.

I have never viewed him as much of an NBA prospect. Will be good, but nothing special. Still young, but ahead of the curve being a coaches' son.

I think Sullinger is similar to Terrance Jones in that they are getting exposed. Why they would be considered high draft choices is beyond me.

I think Sullinger is similar to Terrance Jones in that they are getting exposed. Why they would be considered high draft choices is beyond me.

 

Because this is one of the worst drafts in history. I agree, both of them seem like average NBA players to me, but I don't know 10 or 12 better.

Because this is one of the worst drafts in history. I agree, both of them seem like average NBA players to me, but I don't know 10 or 12 better.

 

Great point.

I agree with all of the above. If he does come back I wonder if it will have a domino effect on any others. Meaning.....I hope every heralded freshman decides to come back instead of going pro. It'd be great for the college game. I hope Sully stays true to his word.

I agree with all of the above. If he does come back I wonder if it will have a domino effect on any others. Meaning.....I hope every heralded freshman decides to come back instead of going pro. It'd be great for the college game. I hope Sully stays true to his word.

 

You aren't saying this because of Kyrie Irving, are you? :D

I agree with all of the above. If he does come back I wonder if it will have a domino effect on any others. Meaning.....I hope every heralded freshman decides to come back instead of going pro. It'd be great for the college game. I hope Sully stays true to his word.

 

On the UK side, I think Knight is now a lock to leave. He's played his way into a Top 10 pick.

 

I think Jones will be gone, but with the way he's been playing the past month or so, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see him come back.

 

I think Lamb stays unless something very drastic changes in the next week.

On the UK side, I think Knight is now a lock to leave. He's played his way into a Top 10 pick.

 

I think Jones will be gone, but with the way he's been playing the past month or so, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see him come back.

 

I think Lamb stays unless something very drastic changes in the next week.

 

Spot on.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.