Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Happens To Sullinger Now?

Featured Replies

I completely agree UKMF.

 

As for Sullinger, he seems like a great kid. I enjoy watching him play. But frankly, after last night, I don't think he is as good as advertised, and I do my best to take my UK glasses off. When he scored it was off offensive rebounds when his man had to slide over to help. He made very few low post moves on his own to score from what I saw.

How can some of you say Sully isn't that good when the kid just had 21 and 16 last night? Come on. Take the blue blinders off. Harrelson scored because he was in the right place at the right time or Sully helped on the drive which left Harrelson open.

I was one of the first to be on here to be on the Sully won't be good in the NBA train, but I'm not certain about that anymore. Especially if he comes back. He could be like a Kevin Love if he polishes his game. Sure he struggles to score against size now, but with some polish on his game that might change. I'm 50-50 on him, but if I had to lean one way or the other I'd say I think he'll be a pretty good pro if he gets another year or two on him in college.

 

The NBA would ruin him and TJones right now. I think the NBA might ruin Knight as well. I think he needs another year or two. Those quick & strong NBA point guards are going to have their way with him IMO. If he stays and learns to add more polish to his game I think he can overcome that. But, the NBA is not a place to learn on the job at all IMO. Either you have it, or you get pegged as a role player or bench guy and usually stay there.

How can some of you say Sully isn't that good when the kid just had 21 and 16 last night? Come on. Take the blue blinders off. Harrelson scored because he was in the right place at the right time or Sully helped on the drive which left Harrelson open.

 

Pretty much how Sullinger scored too. Outside of the dunk when there was no backside help, and one move in the post...I don't remember Sullinger scoring another FG that wasn't off an offensive rebound.

The NBA would ruin him and TJones right now. I think the NBA might ruin Knight as well. I think he needs another year or two. Those quick & strong NBA point guards are going to have their way with him IMO. If he stays and learns to add more polish to his game I think he can overcome that. But, the NBA is not a place to learn on the job at all IMO. Either you have it, or you get pegged as a role player or bench guy and usually stay there.

 

He did look pretty uncomfortable with Kraft guarding him at times last night.

He did look pretty uncomfortable with Kraft guarding him at times last night.

 

And Kraft isn't anything close to what guys like Derrick Rose, Westbrook, Rondo, DWilliams, CP3, and John Wall will be bringing at him for the next decade. And I'll go ahead and say it I don't buy Irving that high for the league either. Starter for sure but more Jrue Holliday than John Wall IMO.

DeAndre Liggins might be making his run at a pro career considering the incoming freshman next year and the players now that may stay... Miller is much more polished so I think Cal keeps him around. Knight sees the writing on the wall (no pun intended) with adding the #1 PG in the nation in a recruiting class. Jones should stay and Lamb would be ill on the arc with Jones @ SF, Wiltjer @ C, Gilchrist @ PF and Teague at PG... This is a great debate to get to have for a college team.. Cal will be around for a whiiiiiiilllle if he keeps it up..

DeAndre Liggins might be making his run at a pro career considering the incoming freshman next year and the players now that may stay... Miller is much more polished so I think Cal keeps him around. Knight sees the writing on the wall (no pun intended) with adding the #1 PG in the nation in a recruiting class. Jones should stay and Lamb would be ill on the arc with Jones @ SF, Wiltjer @ C, Gilchrist @ PF and Teague at PG... This is a great debate to get to have for a college team.. Cal will be around for a whiiiiiiilllle if he keeps it up..

 

Um....Where does Anthony Davis fit into your equation? No way he doesn't start next year IMO.

Sully's dad was quoted today saying "etch it in stone."

 

OSU will have a chance at starting the year #1.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.