TCU 21 Wisconsin 19

swamprat

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been on the TCU waggon the last few years. I'm glad to see them finally win on a huge stage. They've are coached really well on both sides of the ball. That is two teams that nobody the rest of this week would want to play right now! One heck of a Rose Bowl! Both teams executed I'm not sure there was even a turnover? Wisconsin is the real deal. Physical up front and RB's. TCU is a top 4 team in the country. Hopefully one step closer to a playoff becuase they got hosed.

The BCS fails. :dancingpa

Not sure how it failed here.

TCU undefeated and no shot at the title. BCS fails again in my opinion.

Thats one way to look at it. Or you could take the angle that TCU hung on to beat the Big 10 Co- Champs by 2. Given what the SEC West 4th place team did to the other Co-Champs today, maybe things worked out alright afterall.

Thats one way to look at it. Or you could take the angle that TCU hung on to beat the Big 10 Co- Champs by 2. Given what the SEC West 4th place team did to the other Co-Champs today, maybe things worked out alright afterall.

Good point, I'm wondering how good WI really is.

Loved the TCU jerseys, the scales in the numbers were a nice touch and I thought the frog with the rose in it's mouth was cool. TCU is going to be a major player for quite some time since they will now be an automatic qualifier if they win the BEast.