The Walking Dead (Spoiler Alert)

I felt like he whispered that Rick's wife was pregnant and it will likely be from the other guy. I think they foreshadowed that a bit by showing the blonde throwing up and leading us to believe that she had the virus. I think if she had the virus, the doctor would've said so and they would've quarantined her until her time was up.

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

******************POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT*****************

From a fan forum of The Walking Dead:

Except… the series is based on the comics and if we use that as our guessing device, we’re pretty much sure what it was. SPOILER ALERT after the jump.

SPOILER ALERT

Based on the comics, Dr Jenner told Rick that Lori is PREGNANT!!! By who, we don’t know yet. How did Jenner know of this? Remember the blood tests? Yep.

Do you think the show will follow the comic with this plotline? WHO do you think is the father?

******************POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT*****************

From a fan forum of The Walking Dead:

Except… the series is based on the comics and if we use that as our guessing device, we’re pretty much sure what it was. SPOILER ALERT after the jump.

SPOILER ALERT

Based on the comics, Dr Jenner told Rick that Lori is PREGNANT!!! By who, we don’t know yet. How did Jenner know of this? Remember the blood tests? Yep.

Do you think the show will follow the comic with this plotline? WHO do you think is the father?

I believe there is no doubt that they will follow that plotline. And I think it is extremely likely they will stick to who was the father. There was a big event that I was not certain they would follow through with. The last two episodes seem to confirm they will.

From beginning to the end of the last episode did anyone notice how many shotgun cocking sounds there were?:lol: I was cracking up! What do you guys think will happen to Merle and the guy they left propped up against the tree?(I forgot his name) And also is it just me or does Dale always have a weired funny look going on everytime the camera shows him?:lol::lol: And I think maybe the blond has the virus and maybe they will find the cure through her, and if Lori is preggo I see some boring storylines coming up.

I wonder how Merle is going to factor back into the plot as well. There is also the couple who decided to seek out family in another direction (can't remember their names).

How will the group at the hospital play back into things? The guys who played gangsters but were actually caring for a bunch of elderly folks.

There are so many different ways they can go with everything.

From beginning to the end of the last episode did anyone notice how many shotgun cocking sounds there were?:lol: I was cracking up! What do you guys think will happen to Merle and the guy they left propped up against the tree?(I forgot his name) And also is it just me or does Dale always have a weired funny look going on everytime the camera shows him?:lol::lol: And I think maybe the blond has the virus and maybe they will find the cure through her, and if Lori is preggo I see some boring storylines coming up.

I think they make that noise even when the characters aren't carrying shotguns :lol:

I think they make that noise even when the characters aren't carrying shotguns :lol:

After a long night of zombies on Call of Duty I'll find myself making the shoutgun noises as I roam the halls at work, everyone gives me strange looks and I don't know why.....:eek:

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...