The Walking Dead (Spoiler Alert)

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I missed last night episode - From reading this I see that he found his family. Did they expand the story anymore?

Not really. Well some, his wife was having affair with his buddy who was a part of the survivor group. The friend had told the wife that he was dead. They went back for the guy they cuffed to the roof. Only to find his hand laying there.

I agree way too random finding the family. Where did the guy on the roof go? Doors were still chained. If he found the hack saw, why not cut the handcuff?

I would have thought that they would have waited on finding the family until at least the end of the season. Are they going to make Merle (guy on roof) a villian with 1000's of Zombie's running around?

I agree way too random finding the family. Where did the guy on the roof go? Doors were still chained. If he found the hack saw, why not cut the handcuff?

Yeah, I don't think he used the hacksaw. This was the twist that will bring us back next week. We don't know what happened on the roof.

Yeah, I don't think he used the hacksaw. This was the twist that will bring us back next week. We don't know what happened on the roof.

I think he used the hacksaw just not on the cuffs. He hacked through his hand looked to me like.

Well the character is a dumb redneck, so maybe he wasn't smart enough to cut the handcuffs... :lol: