The Walking Dead (Spoiler Alert)

Only a 6 week series. Don't they normally last longer if they plan on doing them yearly?

None of the previews showed the father/son combo and it seemed odd that Rick only started trying to reach them last week? Should be an interesting end?

It's going to be 13 episodes next season. It's kinda like a network show that comes in as a midseason replacement, getting a 12-13 episode order rather than a full length 24.

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BTW, honestly, as far as writers, why do they need a full staff? They've already got a full blueprint in the comic series. Sure, they're straying off the beaten path (the CDC was NEVER in the comic - I don't care for that twist), but at any point they can safely steer back to the source material. I think they've not even covered more than what the first 8 issues did, and by the time they come back on the air, they'll still have another 80 issues of material they can use. Honestly, Kirkman is the only writer they even need.

I love this show but much like "V", this huge gap between shows is going to kill my momentum. I was all into V and then it ended until January 2011.

I am all into The Walking Dead and now it looks like it'll be 8 months before it starts again.

I do love the show, although I'm not happy about the way things ended last night. I don't like when people give up and come to peace with dying. I'm more of a fight until you're out of lives (no pun) type of person. I liked the dimension that the new character would've added to the show, but he opted out.

Also, the lady with short hair has been carrying a grenade around in her purse for 4 episodes? Seriously?

I do love that they always get the kill shot on the first try. That country boy is deadly with a crossbow. He's shooting about 20/20 in head kill shots this season. :lol:

I love this show but much like "V", this huge gap between shows is going to kill my momentum. I was all into V and then it ended until January 2011.

I am all into The Walking Dead and now it looks like it'll be 8 months before it starts again.

I do love the show, although I'm not happy about the way things ended last night. I don't like when people give up and come to peace with dying. I'm more of a fight until you're out of lives (no pun) type of person. I liked the dimension that the new character would've added to the show, but he opted out.

Also, the lady with short hair has been carrying a grenade around in her purse for 4 episodes? Seriously?

I do love that they always get the kill shot on the first try. That country boy is deadly with a crossbow. He's shooting about 20/20 in head kill shots this season. :lol:

This isn't network TV. Shows on cable typically start up at the same time each year and have several months in between seasons. They have been working fine like that for years.

This isn't network TV. Shows on cable typically start up at the same time each year and have several months in between seasons. They have been working fine like that for years.

That's fine, I am just giving my opinion. It's hard for me to get back into a show after an 8-month layoff.