The Walking Dead (Spoiler Alert)

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Agreed, great show last night. If Merle is the one that took the van, why didn't he go back to the camp?

Thought that camp seemed awful close to downtown if the crew ran back in time to shoot zombies?

It may have been the best episode yet!

Have I missed something or have they not shown the father and son who rescued the guy yet? He is the same one that has the wife who became a zombie and he could not shoot her. maybe he will still meet up with them. Also do you think they will start the next episode by shooting the young girl who just died from being biten? It is hilarious we they show the zombies resting up by sitting in cars and stuff. it cracks me up!!!

If you had to describe a scary or creepy thing about this show so far, what would it be? For me it would be the father and son boarded up in that house and the zombie wife walks up and slowly turns the knob. kinda creepy..But she would have got some lead in the head though!

Deadline is reporting that all of the writers have been "let go" and that they may enter season 2 without any writers, and any of the episodes that the main dude doesn't write himself he'll hire freelancers to do.

Sounds like a bad idea if you ask me.

Deadline is reporting that all of the writers have been "let go" and that they may enter season 2 without any writers, and any of the episodes that the main dude doesn't write himself he'll hire freelancers to do.

Sounds like a bad idea if you ask me.

Sounds like the beginning of the end, no pun intended.

Only a 6 week series. Don't they normally last longer if they plan on doing them yearly?

None of the previews showed the father/son combo and it seemed odd that Rick only started trying to reach them last week? Should be an interesting end?

where can I see the last episode? missed it, I was in bed sick as a dog??

AMC had been showing the previous weeks episode in the timeslot before the regular show. I would guess that they would stick to the same format.