The Walking Dead (Spoiler Alert)

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a hard time figuring out the capabilities of the zombies. You can hide under a car and they walk right by with no clue. Leave a door open though, and they're on your RV and trying to bust through a door. Also, who knew zombies attended church services?

Yeah but after that it seemed like there were 5 minute commercial stretches every 3 minutes of the show!

I agree! They made up for the lack of commercials early with way too many at the end. I may have to just wait for the dvr replay if they keep that up.

I can't read any of the comments, I just got the first season on DVD and don't want to read any thing anything about it. My sons rave about it and saw the first one last nite I missed it due to the playoffs, I also watch Desperate Housewives and its on the same time so I just might wait for the DVD. I love Zombie movies.

I have a hard time figuring out the capabilities of the zombies. You can hide under a car and they walk right by with no clue. Leave a door open though, and they're on your RV and trying to bust through a door. Also, who knew zombies attended church services?

They are scavengers so they wonder through different things, like the RV. The zombie was getting ready to leave the RV until she dropped the gun, that set off the zombie.