May 1, 201016 yr Another source (not sure of reliability) says "decision has been made" and "it all depends on whether he'll pull the trigger." Basically says that Jones' heart tells him UW & his brain tells him UK.
May 1, 201016 yr Another source (not sure of reliability) says "decision has been made" and "it all depends on whether he'll pull the trigger." Basically says that Jones' heart tells him UW & his brain tells him UK. You must be listening to Coach Blevins then (from HoopsReport.com)
May 1, 201016 yr Anyone else feel just awful for Jones right now? I mean, this is one of those instances where I really believe, he is unbelievably torn on what to do. I feel terrible for the guy. I do feel bad for him. I don't think he can make a bad choice either way. He should do whatever will make him happy and I hope he does. :thumb:
May 1, 201016 yr As with most UK fans, do I want him at UK? YES! Do I want the kid to be torn like this? NO! But, as someone said a few posts ago about how he should wait until he is sure what he wants to do, I don't think the extra time will help, his heart isn't going to change. I just hope his friends, family, and the people in his area see this, and they tell him that he needs to do what is best for him, not what is going to make others happy.
May 1, 201016 yr I too feel for this young man. Hope he can come to terms with a decision that makes him happy.
May 1, 201016 yr I can't feel bad for a kid making a choice between 2 BCS schools that is actually his choice. Leslie was allegedly being forced to pick NC State. Seems like Jones doesn't have that problem. He has had how long to make his choice? I feel bad for little Joe Schmoe from high school that wants to play college ball but can't because he isn't good enough and is coming to terms with the fact that his playing days are over.
May 1, 201016 yr I can't feel bad for a kid making a choice between 2 BCS schools that is actually his choice. Leslie was allegedly being forced to pick NC State. Seems like Jones doesn't have that problem. He has had how long to make his choice? I feel bad for little Joe Schmoe from high school that wants to play college ball but can't because he isn't good enough and is coming to terms with the fact that his playing days are over. Most of us can relate to that guy...most of us WERE that guy. :thumb:
May 1, 201016 yr I hope he makes the right choice. If he were to choose the Cats and then get homesick and leave during the season that would be terrible.
May 1, 201016 yr I hope he makes the right choice. If he were to choose the Cats and then get homesick and leave during the season that would be terrible. I agree there. I hope he picks the school he feels is right for him.
May 1, 201016 yr I can't feel bad for a kid making a choice between 2 BCS schools that is actually his choice. Leslie was allegedly being forced to pick NC State. Seems like Jones doesn't have that problem. He has had how long to make his choice? I feel bad for little Joe Schmoe from high school that wants to play college ball but can't because he isn't good enough and is coming to terms with the fact that his playing days are over. Or for the woman with two young kids that found out she has stage four breast cancer and now worries if she will get to see her babies grow up. Let's keep it in perspective, guys.
May 1, 201016 yr I can't feel bad for a kid making a choice between 2 BCS schools that is actually his choice. Leslie was allegedly being forced to pick NC State. Seems like Jones doesn't have that problem. He has had how long to make his choice? I feel bad for little Joe Schmoe from high school that wants to play college ball but can't because he isn't good enough and is coming to terms with the fact that his playing days are over. He could play for any D3 school he wanted to or NAIA for that matter. He would just have to pay tuition. They do not turn away players.
May 1, 201016 yr So here is the story my friends. Jones did give Cal a verbal earlier this week and that is a reason we missed out on Leslie. Cal of course did not try and hide it from Leslie and he told him about Jones giving a verbal so he chose to go the other way. So Jones put us in bad shape. It's alright though kids change their minds all the time. Nothing we can do about it but just move on. Does anyone know if he made a final decision last night? Or is he still thinking it over?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.