Breaking: Terrence Jones Having Second Thoughts

Wireman

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another source (not sure of reliability) says "decision has been made" and "it all depends on whether he'll pull the trigger." Basically says that Jones' heart tells him UW & his brain tells him UK.

You must be listening to Coach Blevins then (from HoopsReport.com)

Anyone else feel just awful for Jones right now? I mean, this is one of those instances where I really believe, he is unbelievably torn on what to do. I feel terrible for the guy.

I do feel bad for him. I don't think he can make a bad choice either way. He should do whatever will make him happy and I hope he does. :thumb:

As with most UK fans, do I want him at UK? YES! Do I want the kid to be torn like this? NO! But, as someone said a few posts ago about how he should wait until he is sure what he wants to do, I don't think the extra time will help, his heart isn't going to change.

I just hope his friends, family, and the people in his area see this, and they tell him that he needs to do what is best for him, not what is going to make others happy.

I can't feel bad for a kid making a choice between 2 BCS schools that is actually his choice. Leslie was allegedly being forced to pick NC State. Seems like Jones doesn't have that problem. He has had how long to make his choice? I feel bad for little Joe Schmoe from high school that wants to play college ball but can't because he isn't good enough and is coming to terms with the fact that his playing days are over.

I can't feel bad for a kid making a choice between 2 BCS schools that is actually his choice. Leslie was allegedly being forced to pick NC State. Seems like Jones doesn't have that problem. He has had how long to make his choice? I feel bad for little Joe Schmoe from high school that wants to play college ball but can't because he isn't good enough and is coming to terms with the fact that his playing days are over.

Most of us can relate to that guy...most of us WERE that guy. :thumb:

Or for the woman with two young kids that found out she has stage four breast cancer and now worries if she will get to see her babies grow up. Let's keep it in perspective, guys.

He could play for any D3 school he wanted to or NAIA for that matter. He would just have to pay tuition. They do not turn away players.

So here is the story my friends. Jones did give Cal a verbal earlier this week and that is a reason we missed out on Leslie. Cal of course did not try and hide it from Leslie and he told him about Jones giving a verbal so he chose to go the other way. So Jones put us in bad shape. It's alright though kids change their minds all the time. Nothing we can do about it but just move on. Does anyone know if he made a final decision last night? Or is he still thinking it over?