Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breaking: Terrence Jones Having Second Thoughts

Featured Replies

Minutes ago from Facebook:

 

So I should have stated "untrue" rumor.

  • Replies 145
  • Views 21.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Got any updates for us Wireman?

 

Still playing the waiting game as far as I can tell...

So I should have stated "untrue" rumor.

 

No need. Just clarifying :thumb:

I find it a little odd that Terrence's parents didn't sit him down this week and tell him he needs to make up his mind rather than making a decision at the table. Not a very good idea to let the decision wait until your press conference.

I find it a little odd that Terrence's parents didn't sit him down this week and tell him he needs to make up his mind rather than making a decision at the table. Not a very good idea to let the decision wait until your press conference.

 

Maybe they did and his decision was UK, but it changed at the last second. That would explain the look of surprise on his mom's face at the announcement. It kind of plays into the rumors regarding him telling Coach Cal he'd be coming to UK a few days earlier.

 

I think he and his family were all ready to announce UK. The pressure of being surrounded by his friends and having so much time to think about his decision allowed for a momentary lapse in judgement and he let his emotions get the best of him. JMO though.

Evan Daniels tweeted, “Terrence Jones still hasn’t made his decision, regardless of the rumors.” So it looks like we will just have to wait for now.

I don't like how the Ad is getting involved and voicing his opinion on where he thinks Jones will end up! The kid has enough pressure, let HIM decide and keep quiet! But a couple of hours ago the AD said "Terrence is going to the University of Washington because that's what I heard him verbally say,"

I don't like how the Ad is getting involved and voicing his opinion on where he thinks Jones will end up! The kid has enough pressure, let HIM decide and keep quiet! But a couple of hours ago the AD said "Terrence is going to the University of Washington because that's what I heard him verbally say,"

 

:popcorn: This will be interesting to see played out.

Anybody know who Coach Blevins is? He has said that Jones has given UK a verbal since the presser.

The way this has played out, no one can be sure where he is going until they have a signed LOI.

Anybody know who Coach Blevins is? He has said that Jones has given UK a verbal since the presser.

 

Brett Blevins is the JV bb coach at Cooper High School in NKY. He also heads up Real Deal Athletics. I know they have some summer club teams that play on the AAU circuit. I have no idea where he is getting his scoop on TJ. That one is a mystery to me. After reading his tweets and his website, you would think he is an insider. Anybody else shed light here??

  • Author
Brett Blevins is the JV bb coach at Cooper High School in NKY. He also heads up Real Deal Athletics. I know they have some summer club teams that play on the AAU circuit. I have no idea where he is getting his scoop on TJ. That one is a mystery to me. After reading his tweets and his website, you would think he is an insider. Anybody else shed light here??

 

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Anybody know who Coach Blevins is? He has said that Jones has given UK a verbal since the presser.

 

According to his twitter he seems like he has some pretty crazy good sources :lol:

People disagree with me all the time. It's why a message board is a great thing. People have that right. And in just about every case, there is someone (and many times more than one) who backs me up. I'm rarely on an island.

 

I can't help it that the tinyest, insignificant things seem to have such an adverse affect on certain fan bases, some of which I am a part of.

 

 

 

I'm relaxing in a hammock on that island with you. I'm a fan of UK, a big fan, but I'm just not part of the nutty, fanatical element of the fanbase. Freud would have difficultly analyzing the Big Blue fanatics that are the equivalent of the Tea Party wackos. I understand precisely where you are coming from.

I'm relaxing in a hammock on that island with you. I'm a fan of UK, a big fan, but I'm just not part of the nutty, fanatical element of the fanbase. Freud would have difficultly analyzing the Big Blue fanatics that are the equivalent of the Tea Party wackos. I understand precisely where you are coming from.

 

Good for you. I hope your hammock is comfortable. Live and let live.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.