Breaking: Terrence Jones Having Second Thoughts

Wireman

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it a little odd that Terrence's parents didn't sit him down this week and tell him he needs to make up his mind rather than making a decision at the table. Not a very good idea to let the decision wait until your press conference.

I find it a little odd that Terrence's parents didn't sit him down this week and tell him he needs to make up his mind rather than making a decision at the table. Not a very good idea to let the decision wait until your press conference.

Maybe they did and his decision was UK, but it changed at the last second. That would explain the look of surprise on his mom's face at the announcement. It kind of plays into the rumors regarding him telling Coach Cal he'd be coming to UK a few days earlier.

I think he and his family were all ready to announce UK. The pressure of being surrounded by his friends and having so much time to think about his decision allowed for a momentary lapse in judgement and he let his emotions get the best of him. JMO though.

I don't like how the Ad is getting involved and voicing his opinion on where he thinks Jones will end up! The kid has enough pressure, let HIM decide and keep quiet! But a couple of hours ago the AD said "Terrence is going to the University of Washington because that's what I heard him verbally say,"

I don't like how the Ad is getting involved and voicing his opinion on where he thinks Jones will end up! The kid has enough pressure, let HIM decide and keep quiet! But a couple of hours ago the AD said "Terrence is going to the University of Washington because that's what I heard him verbally say,"

:popcorn: This will be interesting to see played out.

Anybody know who Coach Blevins is? He has said that Jones has given UK a verbal since the presser.

Brett Blevins is the JV bb coach at Cooper High School in NKY. He also heads up Real Deal Athletics. I know they have some summer club teams that play on the AAU circuit. I have no idea where he is getting his scoop on TJ. That one is a mystery to me. After reading his tweets and his website, you would think he is an insider. Anybody else shed light here??

Brett Blevins is the JV bb coach at Cooper High School in NKY. He also heads up Real Deal Athletics. I know they have some summer club teams that play on the AAU circuit. I have no idea where he is getting his scoop on TJ. That one is a mystery to me. After reading his tweets and his website, you would think he is an insider. Anybody else shed light here??

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

People disagree with me all the time. It's why a message board is a great thing. People have that right. And in just about every case, there is someone (and many times more than one) who backs me up. I'm rarely on an island.

I can't help it that the tinyest, insignificant things seem to have such an adverse affect on certain fan bases, some of which I am a part of.

I'm relaxing in a hammock on that island with you. I'm a fan of UK, a big fan, but I'm just not part of the nutty, fanatical element of the fanbase. Freud would have difficultly analyzing the Big Blue fanatics that are the equivalent of the Tea Party wackos. I understand precisely where you are coming from.

I'm relaxing in a hammock on that island with you. I'm a fan of UK, a big fan, but I'm just not part of the nutty, fanatical element of the fanbase. Freud would have difficultly analyzing the Big Blue fanatics that are the equivalent of the Tea Party wackos. I understand precisely where you are coming from.

Good for you. I hope your hammock is comfortable. Live and let live.