Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breaking: Terrence Jones Having Second Thoughts

Featured Replies

I'm relaxing in a hammock on that island with you. I'm a fan of UK, a big fan, but I'm just not part of the nutty, fanatical element of the fanbase. Freud would have difficultly analyzing the Big Blue fanatics that are the equivalent of the Tea Party wackos. I understand precisely where you are coming from.

 

TEA: Taxed Enough Already.

 

Yup, people who feel that their taxes are too high sound pretty "wacko" to me..... :ohbrother:

  • Replies 145
  • Views 21.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Common Wireman.... give us an update.

At this point I'm about waited-out. I've been waiting all weekend for a decision from this kid. I realize its a big decision for him but I'm starting to get impatient. At this point, I could really care less if he picked Kentucky.

TEA: Taxed Enough Already.

 

Yup, people who feel that their taxes are too high sound pretty "wacko" to me..... :ohbrother:

 

 

Please do not interject facts into your arguement!!!!:lol:

  • Author

There are rumors that we might know something tonight...but those are only rumors. I'm looking into it...

This is why I have never been too interested in recruiting. I will cheer for the players we have on Oct 15.

There are rumors that we might know something tonight...but those are only rumors. I'm looking into it...

 

Well the rumors have thus far been that we would know something Friday night, then Saturday night. Now its on to Sunday night and we still know nothing.

  • Author
Well the rumors have thus far been that we would know something Friday night, then Saturday night. Now its on to Sunday night and we still know nothing.

 

Yeah...that's about par for the course.

As I have said all along on this thing, once Jones actually comes to a decision it will be out there, but until then it is all guess work and speculation. He wasn't ready Friday, and that is why this has played out as it has...

Yeah...that's about par for the course.

 

Thats better than Tiger Woods this weekend :lol:.

 

And I'm not blaming you at all for this, I know not everything is simple as black and white in recruiting so its hard to say when exactly we will know something. I'm just a little impatient is all and a little tired of waiting as I think most people are. However, I do know it is an important decision for the young man so I understand the wait. Hopefully tonight is the night we know something.

When some new news breaks, feel free to start a new thread. This one has run its course.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.