Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breaking: Terrence Jones Having Second Thoughts

Featured Replies

  • Author
So why is Enes Kanter telling us to hold our breath. Good news is coming our way?

 

That account is fake.

  • Replies 145
  • Views 21.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That account is fake.

Thanks for letting me know. I had no clue.

So when are we gonna know for sure? sometime tonight or tomorrow?

  • Author
So when are we gonna know for sure? sometime tonight or tomorrow?

 

Should know tonight - but remember they are 3 hours behind us...

Should know tonight - but remember they are 3 hours behind us...

 

Alright im just gonna stay up all night and wait for it.

  • Author

Terrence Ross just posted the following message on Facebook:

 

Terrence Ross Well at least u dub has this Terrence sstill comin... lol

Terrence Ross just posted the following message on Facebook:

 

Terrence Ross Well at least u dub has this Terrence sstill comin... lol

 

I'm sure you will, but keep us updated WM.:thumb:

Anyone else feel just awful for Jones right now? I mean, this is one of those instances where I really believe, he is unbelievably torn on what to do. I feel terrible for the guy.

Anyone else feel just awful for Jones right now? I mean, this is one of those instances where I really believe, he is unbelievably torn on what to do. I feel terrible for the guy.

 

Ditto--He's clearly being pulled in two directions.

Anyone else feel just awful for Jones right now? I mean, this is one of those instances where I really believe, he is unbelievably torn on what to do. I feel terrible for the guy.

 

If he is genuinely torn, he should just sit back and wait. There's no need for him to rush this, since it's a major life choice & will very likely influence his future NBA ambitions. While I would like to see finality with this, it's not my multi-million dollar future on the line here.

He will figure it out with time. At this point, I'd give the kid another week or so to really try and work things out and decide what he wants to do because his decision will truly affect what his future is to be.

A reliable recruiting source says that Jones is talking to the UK staff late tonight.

I feel bad for the guy right now. Either decision he makes he will both love and regret it. He wants both I believe, he just can't have it. As much as I want him to come to UK, I just want him to make the right decision. At this point, both decisions look like the right decision to him though.

Anyone else feel just awful for Jones right now? I mean, this is one of those instances where I really believe, he is unbelievably torn on what to do. I feel terrible for the guy.

 

I do.. He really does seem like a genuinely good guy, and he's got to be going through a lot right now.. I really hope the UK fanbase isn't sending hate messages to make it worse for him.

 

I just want him to do what's best for him, and if that means staying close to home and playing with his lifelong best friend then so be it.

 

He'd have a little more respect from me for that choice actually... Some things are more important than basketball, nationally televised games, draft stock, etc. It's nice to see younger guys with so much potential realize that.

 

Don't get me wrong, I really want him here at UK. I just won't be heartbroken if he sticks with his choice to go to UW.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.