Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Darnell Dodson to Enter NBA Draft

Featured Replies

True, but none the less he still needs a big man he can bring off the bench to match up with other bigs in case of foul trouble. I still think that if Harrelson is that big (1st big man off the bench) UK is in trouble.

 

The way Harrelson was hitting 3's in that scrimmage, I could see him as a poor man's Scott Padget.

  • Replies 105
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cal for the first time at UK gets to engineer a type of type that he is most accustomed to coaching: tall, athletic slashers that can finish at the rim.

True, but none the less he still needs a big man he can bring off the bench to match up with other bigs in case of foul trouble. I still think that if Harrelson is that big (1st big man off the bench) UK is in trouble.

 

We are in major trouble.

 

Basically a year off of playing against an opponent due to his limited playing time this year and the fact that when he did get in he looked like a dick out of water and was fumbling around on his feet.

We are in major trouble.

 

Basically a year off of playing against an opponent due to his limited playing time this year and the fact that when he did get in he looked like a dick out of water and was fumbling around on his feet.

 

:laugh:

 

3Wishes, I've known you on this board for a few years. Please tell me the above is a mistake while typing. :D

:laugh: :lol:

This has been my first laugh all evening. Thanks!

The way Harrelson was hitting 3's in that scrimmage, I could see him as a poor man's Scott Padget.

 

I have bolded the key word. If he was any kind of shooter at all he would have had a place on this past team IMO. I just do not see Harrelson as much of a contributer at UK.

We are in major trouble.

 

Basically a year off of playing against an opponent due to his limited playing time this year and the fact that when he did get in he looked like a dick out of water and was fumbling around on his feet.

 

:laugh:

 

3Wishes, I've known you on this board for a few years. Please tell me the above is a mistake while typing. :D

 

Oh, MY!! :eek: :eek: :lol:

We are in major trouble.

 

Basically a year off of playing against an opponent due to his limited playing time this year and the fact that when he did get in he looked like a dick out of water and was fumbling around on his feet.

 

:thumb: :lol::lol::lol: Man I needed that.

Cal for the first time at UK gets to engineer a type of type that he is most accustomed to coaching: tall, athletic slashers that can finish at the rim.

 

:thumb: Exactly, he is did a great job coaching this year to me most of all because he adjusted to his players and didn't stick with the dribble drive the entire time. :thumb:

:thumb: :lol::lol::lol: Man I needed that.

 

Oooops. :sssh:

 

I meant duck...:isurrender:

I have been told that Darnell Dodson is not coming back to UK because he has been unable to pass some of his tests.

 

There are two kinds of tests a student athlete must pass to be eligible:

A. Classroom tests;

B. Random drug tests;

C. All the above;

D. None of the above.

 

Unfortunately, I think the answer is "D".

With the year he had he is one that does not trouble me at all going pro I don't think his numbers will be that hard to replace.

  • Author

Sounds like he's 50/50 now rather than 100% gone.

Sounds like he's 50/50 now rather than 100% gone.

 

See post 102...if the NCAA does an investigaton, he won't be eligible.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.