Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Darnell Dodson to Enter NBA Draft

Featured Replies

Wow, Dodson is about as far away from having an NBA game as I am.

-He cannot dribble at all. How's he going to score in the NBA?

-He is not a great shooter. He's streaky and couldn't even get regular run at UK.

-He plays no defense.

 

Sounds like a guy who has no shot at getting drafted at all.

  • Replies 105
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm just going to wait another 3 hours and 15 minutes until I give a real response to this...

:lol:

Wow! See this is where I messed up. I should have declared for the NBA draft. I would have the same chance off getting drafted at Dodson. I think I'm beginning to understand why he had to go to Junior College.

Dodson???????

 

Wireman do you think Dodson is NBA ready? What range of picks would he be looking at?

He's not even UK ready.

Truth - I wouldn't mind to see Dotson leave. He was a big disappointment this year imo. NBA is a pipe dream but don't let the door hit you on the way out...

Well I guess there are 7 undeclared players in the McDonald's game tonight lol.

 

Dodson = D-leauge or overseas.

 

KY Stallions...............seriously doubt he would get much time in the D league if he made a team. :confused:

Is this an April fools joke?

Dodson is smoking crack if he thinks he can play in the NBA.

 

He couldnt even create his own shot this year and was inconsistent from 3pt land. Sad thing is IMO he and Miller can leave for all I care. Miller is too soft and has ZERO confidence, his shot is terrible and he would be better suited in a different environment.

 

I can see this starting lineup next year.

Kanter-5

Leslie-4

Liggons-3

Knight-2

Selby-1

 

Once again 3 or 4 that could go to NBA after one year.

 

Miller showed flashes down the stretch and played much better. I absolutely don't want this kid to leave. He was the first one that Cal pointed out was picking up on what he wanted and I think he will be fine. Had several crucial defensive plays as well as showed improvement from day 1 until it was over. He was a starter for Cal for a reason and I will trust Cal on this one.

 

So I believe I will go with Coach Cal on this one, ... the coach who sees him everyday and chose to start him over anyone else on this board.

Truth - I wouldn't mind to see Dotson leave. He was a big disappointment this year imo. NBA is a pipe dream but don't let the door hit you on the way out...

 

His first year in D1 after going to JC? I say give the kid a little time to mature and grow into it. My gosh, every newcomer can't be a Wall or Cousins.

 

I think he is making a HUGE mistake.

Miller showed flashes down the stretch and played much better. I absolutely don't want this kid to leave. He was the first one that Cal pointed out was picking up on what he wanted and I think he will be fine. Had several crucial defensive plays as well as showed improvement from day 1 until it was over. He was a starter for Cal for a reason and I will trust Cal on this one.

 

So I believe I will go with Coach Cal on this one, ... the coach who sees him everyday and chose to start him over anyone else on this board.

 

I totally agree, Miller was the best perimeter defender that they had, he played great in the tournament (leading the team in scoring against Wake and shutting Wittman down against Cornell), and he's a home grown Ky Boy. I would absolutely hate to see him leave.

How many can we bring in next year? Is the 5 in one year 8 in two years rule still in place. If it is, can only bring in 4? Anybody know?
Forgot all about this rule. Can anyone shed some light?

I honestly cannot believe this. Dodson is completely stupid if he thinks he can make an NBA roster. In his mind, he must believe he is amazing.

Either someone is giving him some horrible advice or he is out of his mind.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.