Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Darnell Dodson to Enter NBA Draft

Featured Replies

I'm just going to wait another 3 hours and 15 minutes until I give a real response to this...

 

:lol:

  • Replies 105
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If true and assuming all 4 of the main frosh declare and only 4 return it causes me to think that Miller may be more inclined to transfer.

 

:idunno:

 

Why?

:idunno:

 

Why?

 

"Circus" comes to mind.

 

I'm sure he is concerned about Cal bringing in another batch of McDs who all seem to be 3s.

 

IMO its 60/40 he doesn't stay.

"Circus" comes to mind.

 

I'm sure he is concerned about Cal bringing in another batch of McDs who all seem to be 3s.

 

IMO its 60/40 he doesn't stay.

 

Maybe

This sounds like the Florida Marlins every 6 or 7 years...

  • Author

I thought Elisha Justice had no shot...but hold the phones :lol:

Dodson? Really??

 

Hopefully this kid is smart enough not to hire an agent.

The DLeague should be loaded next year. I can't wait to see the final list of NBA early entry list.

Cal is going to have to do some serious recruiting. To have any chance next year, we need Knight, Leslie, Lamb, Selby, and possibly Jones. That is a lot for Cal to do but if he wants to win 20+ next year he needs those guys.

How many can we bring in next year? Is the 5 in one year 8 in two years rule still in place. If it is, can only bring in 4? Anybody know?

This is probably the worst decision I've ever heard.

Dodson is smoking crack if he thinks he can play in the NBA.

 

He couldnt even create his own shot this year and was inconsistent from 3pt land. Sad thing is IMO he and Miller can leave for all I care. Miller is too soft and has ZERO confidence, his shot is terrible and he would be better suited in a different environment.

 

I can see this starting lineup next year.

Kanter-5

Leslie-4

Liggons-3

Knight-2

Selby-1

 

Once again 3 or 4 that could go to NBA after one year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.