Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Darnell Dodson to Enter NBA Draft

Featured Replies

Forgot all about this rule. Can anyone shed some light?

 

That rule no longer exists.

  • Replies 105
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, I got bashed for sayin Cal wasn't very smart for recruiting all of these one and done's and that eventually it would set the program back and look at the circus we have now after just one year.

 

I honestly can't believe Dodson is leaving for the NBA. If anything, I thought he'd be leaving to head home to Pitt...but NBA? Crazy.

 

Cal better hope Josh Smith isn't a good recruiter because if he is, both Jones and Lamb will be in blue and gold next year with him.

^ He got them to come to UK last year why can't he do that every year?

Will he even be able to get an agent? Is there money to be made off him?

You know, I got bashed for sayin Cal wasn't very smart for recruiting all of these one and done's and that eventually it would set the program back and look at the circus we have now after just one year.

 

I think you are jumping ship way to early lol. You act like this isn't a good problem to have. UK has great and talented basketball players who are going to the NBA, who will be replaced by other very good and great basketball players.

 

I would much rather have this occur every single April & May, than watch our players ship out overseas year after year, rarely to be heard of again except for a "Where are they now" thread.

 

All ya'll who are freaking out...really just need to calm down lol. No wonder everyone hates us lol.

^ He got them to come to UK last year why can't he do that every year?

 

You'e not going to get 4 one and done's every year.

 

IMO Knight and Leslie are locks to come with Selby being on the fence.

 

Both Lamb and Jones have been recruited hard by Josh Smith to come to UCLA with him next year. They also have Tyler Lamb in that class as well. Both could go in and start at UCLA next year instead of sitting behind Leslie, Knight, and possibly Selby at UK.

 

That's one of the biggest reasons why he won't be able to get classes like that every year. Kids that are in the top 50-100 want to go somewhere they will start so they can improve their draft status as a freshman.

He means enter with a ticket at the door right?

I think Cousins is pulling a joke..

 

Knowing how UK fans react...I think you may be right.

Knowing how UK fans react...I think you may be right.

 

I told him "Please tell me you are kidding about what you said Cal said", He just laughed, lol.

Guys, the season isn't over yet....let's wait for official releases llike Orton's before we jump off a cliff. Some will leave early, some will come back, some will transfer, some will flunk out. some will just quit...it happens. UK will have a team next year, and for SOME of us...whether they go 20-12 or 30-2 we will cheer them on every game. Whether it is Porter or Wall, it's my team and I love them. Let's just let it play out.

  • Author

I talked to someone that I trust at UK and he told me "anything involving Dodson is non-basketball related..."

 

So, whatever that means.

Guys, the season isn't over yet....let's wait for official releases llike Orton's before we jump off a cliff. Some will leave early, some will come back, some will transfer, some will flunk out. some will just quit...it happens. UK will have a team next year, and for SOME of us...whether they go 20-12 or 30-2 we will cheer them on every game. Whether it is Porter or Wall, it's my team and I love them. Let's just let it play out.

 

:thumb:

If he don't want to go to school, he might as well say he is going pro. No way he wants to transfer and sit a year without playing. He will play somewhere and make a little money, just not in the league! I hope he changes his mind and stays in school.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.